How to Crush Fish

And you were just complaining in the thread “ worst mistakes in poker “ . ……

2 Likes

What “mistake” did I make here? Raising in early position with a suited ace against a passive table that never 3-bets?? Checking two pair against a guy that I knew would stack off if I checked? What happened here is exactly what I described in the other thread LOL (except he jammed on me instead of me jamming on him).

You’re mad about my style of play because you’re a big :fish:

Let me know if your ROI is anything close to 472% :joy: :joy: :joy:

So why are you complaining exactly ?

1 Like

Nowhere was I complaining. The other thread asked what’s the biggest mistakes players make and I just put in my 2 cents so people can improve their game if they so choose.

Asking for a friend….

I thought you both played Preflop and Post flop well.

What I don’t understand is why you checked the Turn?

You had two pair with one of them being the top pair. EatThatBet could’ve also checked the Turn but, instead he misread your hand to your benefit.

If he had also checked the Turn, what would you have bet on the River?

See, I had you for an Ace or a pocket pair based on your raises.

2 Likes

you the fish

4 Likes

@Kondrad Says the calling station :fish:

1 Like

@Kondrad Let me know if you have anything close to 472% tourney ROI :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

It’s funny that you keep posting your “472% tourney ROI” as if it meant anything. You do realize that even a poker playing monkey could get an infinite ROI by playing only in freerolls?

And judging from your bankroll graph, your “ROI” is based on at least 75% freerolls and tournaments paid for with tickets won in freerolls.

5 Likes

Hahahahahaha :joy: exactly correct :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hey JimmyB - your style of communication seems vaguely familiar to me. Do we perhaps know you by a previous name? (or two… or three… or… well, you get the idea.)

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe. Maybe not. Ooooo! I should go get a daisy and do this the right way!

Aw heck, I’m bored already. No offense - it’s not you, it’s me - the attention span of a drunk cricket (or at least that’s what my therapist says).

My blessing and my curse.

Now where were we? Oh Yeah! That’s right…

2 Likes

I am the Greatest Player on this Site. No one can match my ROI.

Yeah I only play in Freerolls, that’s why my Buy-in Total is 51,500 instead of zero :joy: :joy: :joy:

@BlackWidow Then post your infinite ROI :monkey: :monkey_face: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

@BlackWidow If you played in the Duck Pond with me you would be the biggest :fish: at the table - it wouldn’t even be fair to you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: your GTO can’t beat my White Magic :mage: :magic_wand:

The stats you posted show you paid 51,500 in buy-ins, yes. They also show that amount covered 299 tournies, which works out to an average buy-in of 172.

What more needs to be said?