Daily Quotes

One of my favorite comes from Abraham Lincoln:

"The true rule, in determining to embrace, or reject any thing, is not whether it have any evil in it; but whether it have more evil, than of good. There are few things wholly evil, or wholly good. Almost every thing, especially of government policy, is an inseparable compound of the two; so that our best judgment of the preponderance between them is continually demanded.”

4 Likes

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” - Thomas Paine

6 Likes

Whatever you are, be a good one.

Abraham Lincoln

3 Likes

It is far better to grasp the universe as it is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Carl Sagan

5 Likes

untitled2

3 Likes

Be the best version of yourself …

Craig Anthony

5 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.

[Hannah Bronfman]

2 Likes

imagesT34R104L

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Vinnee. Hope to see you back again soon.

Give respect to get respect !

3 Likes

Jan that’s only when you can read your mistakes; I make knitting mistakes in a foreign language :rofl:it’s all about tink,tink, tink for me and then I get out the scissors–eeek!!!

4 Likes

No one is born happy,
but everyone is born
with the ability to
create happiness.

2 Likes

Been there, done that with the foreign language knitting mistakes, the tink tink tink, and the scissors!

2 Likes

nelieved in santa for 8 years

6 Likes

If you can’t be with the one you love, love the one you’re with …

6 Likes

If thought bubbles appeared
above my head, I’d be screwed.

4 Likes

8 years ? I still believe in Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and the United States Marine Corps!

5 Likes

SHHHHHHHH Me too, that is between us though :))

3 Likes

Lol :joy: :+1:t2:

3 Likes