Something to think about

On the welcoming screen to Replay Poker it gives you sequential play chip awards along with a quote on anything from strategy to philosophy. I enjoy thinking about these thoughts but now I see the same quotes repeated over and over again. Participants should be able to offer suggestions and moderators could pick a new and different quote every day. It would be as easy as saying " Send suggestions for the “Quote of the Day” to the following e-mail address ----."

2 Likes

Hundreds of qoutes you see are from players on Replay Poker. I still see some of mine and my friends. I forgot how to submit but you can ask a staff member.

3 Likes

There are threads entitled “Thought of the Day” and “Daily Quotes” on here. Maybe they =need a bump so we can get new stuff.

The author is talking about the screen when you sign in and get your free chips. The qoutes are right above the chip amount.

2 Likes

Hey Craig,
Glad to see you posting often.
I think feelmysins is aware of that and it’s possible that the “Thought of the Day” and “Daily Quotes” are or could be the origin of some of the quotes on the Welcome Screen. They could certainly be used to update the daily bonus quotes.
Take care buddy, see you at the SitnGos.

-ed

2 Likes

@Grateful_ed

Hi Ed, good to see you’re still reading minds LOL :joy: I’ll have to watch your mind reading skills at the tables now. Happy Easter :rabbit:

1 Like

Thanks Craig. Happy Easter to you also.
Don’t know if my mind reading was accurate or not, just floating an alternate theory. Sometimes I just can’t mind my own business! lol

-ed

2 Likes

Yup, what Grateful_ed said

Yup, Ed’s reading minds again!

1 Like