CONTEST - What are you wishing for this holiday season?

I’m wishing that each person could learn to find joy in their life. Some small thing that makes the hard things easier to bear, a learned skill, but priceless.

All that I wish for is this COVD to end and we can get back to whatever may be normal.
Healthy nation in 2021!

1 Like

As the Covid mess gets under control, I hope we come out of it with more kindness, more truth, less bickering, and more respect for the earth and our health.

1 Like

Simply peace and health for everyone

1 Like

Solo pido ganar un torneo grande y que desaparezcan los jugadores Bingo. La Navidad en mi casa es por lo menos tres o cuatro veces más agradable que en cualquier otro sitio. Empezamos a beber temprano, y cuando el resto de la gente ve un solo Santa Claus, nosotros vemos tres o cuatro.

Translation:
I’m just asking to win a big tournament and make the Bingo players disappear. Christmas in my house is at least three or four times more pleasant than anywhere else. We start drinking early, and when the rest of the people see only one Santa Claus, we see three or four.

2 Likes

Vorrei che le persone capissero che purtroppo siamo in " Guerra" contro un nemico invisibile, che ci sta mettendo uno contro l’altro, facendoci perdere di vista l’obiettivo principale, la sua sconfitta. Buonsenso, unità di intenti, coesione, volontà, lo dico per tutti, parenti, amici conoscenti, tutti insieme dovremmo suonare le campane della VITTORIA… Che bel Natale sarà il prossimo.

Translation:
I would like people to understand that unfortunately we are in “War” against an invisible enemy, which is pitting us against each other, making us lose sight of the main objective, its defeat. Common sense, unity of purpose, cohesion, will, I say this for everyone, relatives, friends, acquaintances, all together we should ring the bells of VICTORY… What a beautiful Christmas will be next.

1 Like

May you stay healthy, and hit quads on the flop…

1 Like

Actually, I’m good. This is where the link sent me, tho, so sure, I’ll take all the chips and merch anyone wants to lay on me. Many Thanks, in advance. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the Replay Poker Forum, wannabiteyou! I hope your wish comes true.

im wishing everyone a merry christmas and for sure a better new year o and by the way im also wishing for aces staights and flushes my favorite hands lol everyone be nice

1 Like

Welcome to the Replay Poker Forum, zugazuga! Wise words you have shared here. I hope your wish comes true.

Welcome to the Replay Poker Forum! Hilarious post! I hope your wishes come true. Thanks for a great laugh, and have a good time!

1 Like

Welcome to the Replay Poker Forum, Hammond21 ! I hope your wish comes true.

my wish is a new dj controller my old one is broken and i cant affort the money to buy a new one my BIG hobby next to playing on your site is mixing music (check me on youtube @ channel ger just-g) im looking for the native instruments mk 4 ty greetings a sweet christmas and an outstanding new year yours truly gerrit-jan de lange

AMEN!

For my hand to heal. I was injured at work and have lost most of the use of my right hand.

1 Like

I join you in that wish. Nice hand!

To be well from cancer

1 Like

All of my family and friends remain healthy and this holiday season brings hope and happiness to everyone. My friends and staff at Replay Poker…you’ve been wonderful!! The customer service people,.you must have had the holiday spirit for some time now, great to see that…a rare thing Merry Christmas to all.

Health