CONTEST - Guess the top countries in 2022's Replay Winter Games for 5 MILLION CHIPS!

4 tables, 19 hours, ca. 4000 hands
Goatsoup >= 6 tables
Gold not to reach, i stopped the fight, Goatsoup must play today again
next fight on Sunday for me i hope

1 Like

Congratulations, Oheim, very great again
Congratulations to VivaLVegas and TiggyTime too

Bronze

Day 13

6 Likes

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
CHINA
RUSSIA
CANADA
NORWAY
SWEDEN
GERMANY
FRANCE
JAPAN
ITALY

Danke Dir Pokie.

Liebe Grüße Andre

3 Likes

***** very important *****

on day 17 must be something wrong. Player 6. Quickthinker played one table only, 9 seat, ca 70 hands/hour, I think he was loser, he didn’t know the Omaha-rules, must ask. But he went in this 1 hour 345 places up in list, must have won ca 1000 points. I think this can not be.
Player 7. LoveLolly, at this table too, can be wrong too, but must not. She had on 2/4 table 22,000 chips (???).
I played on this table in this hour too.
Please check this!!!
Silver to Poki65 is ok, yesss, wow, lol.
I put this only to forum here, can not write to a Mod now. Hard fights behind me.

1 Like

Hey Poki,

We hope you are enjoying The Replay Winter Games, congratulations on your silver medal.

We took a look at the two players that you mentioned and we found no wrong doing, both players won the chips legitimately and played hard to get the score that they achieved.

There were some very big pots that took place when people decided to try and move up the leaderboard and this is what we see in action here.

Thanks and good luck for the rest of the events everyone,

GD

5 Likes

Hi friend GoldenDonkey,
I thank you very much for checking this. I was wrong, sorry, but it must be.
And Quickthinker and LoveLolly are very nice players. They played on Wintergames and didn’t know this. I saw then LoveLolly on No 5 and said to her she will win this day much chips and gave her the Link. My congratulations to them. Other players play 8tabling very hard for medal, this both played a friends-table, had chat and fun and are on top too. A very nice story, lolol. May be I can find them again, go on and gratulate.

I hope it is allowed to post this here:
Lol

3 Likes

My medal this day goes to neighbor Czech Republic, 40 miles near me.
TiggyTime, I do not like your playing very much, lol, but you can win very fast very many, wow.

Tiggy

4 Likes

@GoldenDonkey Is tomorrows event #20 Mogals NH Omaha Hi / Low 6max 9 max or any game? Not specific on page https://www.replaypoker.com/promotions/rwg-2022-20-

Thanks, The Goat :goat: :slight_smile:

Best of luck to all at the tables and may the best :goat: win

2 Likes

Congratulations to Hawkeyegerm, very great
Congratulations to snowman and VivaLVegas too

Gold

Day 19

5 Likes

Gold again, Oheim, very great.
Congratulations.
I looked to it, WOW.
Congratulations to BAD1RU12 and snowman too.

Oheim Gold 2

Day 28

3 Likes

well done USA and Germany for a 1st and 2nd

@Goatsoup I tip my hat - amazing

and well done CZECH we did good

Tiggs xx

3 Likes

Amazing you all are! Was fun!! Goat,Tiggy,505!! Amazing done!!

3 Likes

Attention Players!

The Replay Winter Games is now complete, the staff are packing away the ski lift, ice rink and all the other equipment into the Replay Poker shed, to store for next year’s games.

A massive congratulations goes out to Team USA who dominated the contest this year! 2nd and 3rd place goes to Germany and The Czech Republic. Well done teams!

In the individual medal table, we see that Goatsoup had an outstanding Winter Games, taking home 12 Gold Medals, 3 Silvers & 2 Bronze. This dominating performance put him far in 1st place! 2nd and 3rd place went to TiggyTime and 505UPUNXL

The final thing to wrap up is the forum contest. This year, The United Kingdom and Italy featured in the Top 5, and no-one had selected both teams, therefore we will be giving out 5 prizes of 100,000 chips each. We have randomised every answer given, and the following players have won:

@Burg73
@patrick1229
@ScaramangaF
@hocutata
@GEGE25

Congratulations to all winners! We truly hope you enjoyed the Replay Winter Games and would love to see you back next year for more action. If you have any comments or feedback about the promotion, please let me (GoldenDonkey) know. We will be sending round a survey too, as we can only improve by hearing what you lovely people want to see.

Thanks and have a great day!

GD

2 Likes

I think
USA
NETHERLANDS
FRANCE
UK
GERMANY

@GoldenDonkey Thank you for another great promotion - I loved the new addition of the first 7 to the mix great idea

I would like to gift my prize of the T Shirt to @Kondrad please contact him for the required details

He played well, had some bad beats. He made this promotion enjoyable, always encouraging others and for me its not just about winning its about why we all play and continue to do so

@Kondrad I tip my hat to you

Also @Goatsoup great win xx

Tiggs xx

1 Like

Thank you Tiggy!! Big heart you have!!! I fought hard,but you and Goat,stunning,but you both teach me to be a better poker player! I think its importent to endorse others while playing the game,have always done,poker shall not be a alone game! Longing for the team challenge! Have to say thank you Replay for the Promotions,wintergames was so fun to play,you got a goal evryday to get and you play against poker players that is better than you,makes you better! Tiggy,you are amazing! Goat how can you play so long and so good,i tried one day,i broke down :slight_smile: Thank you Tiggy!!

1 Like