THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK BACK AFTER THE REPLAY WINTER GAMES TO FIND OUT WHO WINS!
Calling all contenders – the Replay Winter Games return in 2020!
Much like last year, we’re asking our players to participate in daily competitions to earn medals for their country. Can you guess the top five countries that will earn the most Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals?
Rules and prizes:
- IMPORTANT: Only traditional medals (GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE) will count for this contest. We’ve added new medal types this year (Tin and Chocolate), and while these will be tracked on our medal table, we are counting traditional medals separately here.
- You may make as many guesses as you want (in other words, you can change your mind!), but only your latest post will count for the contest.
- Any players who correctly guess the top five countries in any order will receive 100,000 chips.
- The first player who guesses the top five countries in the correct order will receive a bonus 1 million chips! (Remember, if you had it right in an early post, but make a new entry with different countries or a different order, your older post won’t count!)
- Entries will be accepted until February 24th at 12pm ET, the first day of the Replay Winter Games. Check back after it’s over to see if you’re a winner!
Best of luck to all our medal hunters! Make your country proud.