Comedy

I would like to know if first its possible but what are your favourite comedy shows that originated from your own country and are there any possible links for other country players to watch??ive decided mine is " last of the summer wine " can be seen on you tube

2 Likes

Seinfeld :+1:t2: And you can stream it outside of the US.

Friends.
Cheers .
Let’s start with those :joy::joy::joy:

King of Queens

1 Like

We get friends etc here in UK and please don’t mention Raymond or Frazer we are on our 9th May be 10th repeat of both lol

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing to compare with Only Fools and Horses!
This is an extract from one episode called The Chandeliers, where Del Boy has managed to persuade a rich English aristocrat that his firm, Trotters independent Traders, would do a magnificent job of restoring The priceless chandeliers in his stately home…

5 Likes

Further to that, this extract from “Pulling the Birds” won the award for comedy classic of the year…

6 Likes

Ahaha, ahaha. Looks like my kind of show :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Being an Irish expat it would be Father Ted, Mrs Browns Boys or th’unbeliveables.
I also spent 17 years living in the UK so Dads Army(uk version only) Only fools and horses, Keeping up appearances, The 2 Ronnies, Some mothers do have’em, Open all Hours, Spitting image.
Just thought you should all meet Mrs Bucket (it’s Bouquet)

2 Likes

I Love Lucy
All in the Family
I Dream of Jeannie
Gilligans Island

Red Dwarf
Blackadder
'Allo 'Allo
The Good Life
Yes Minister
The Young Ones

2 Likes

Don’t forget Benny Hill!

3 Likes

Young Sheldon
Big Bang Theory

2 Likes

I can re-watch Fawlty Towers any time. So many lines I have used over the years.

4 Likes

yes that was my other first choice with my favourite episode being were del and trigger are in the in the bar and del goes to lean on the bar

YES

1 Like

excellent i forgot faulty

ty once again left me in stitches

i dream of genie yeah wow a blast from an era long gone

yes the young ones have you watched Rik Mayalls " Danger tv "

“I learned it from a booook!”