Christmas Marathon

Hope everyone is having fun in the Christmas Marathon. For me is has been feast or famine. Two 2nd place finishes, one 26th finish (Chip bubble) and a bunch of week 2 tickets. How many final’s tickets do you normally try and get? (3-4 are enough for me ) Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

Hi my friend, December has been a Blast for sure.! I only want one grand final ticket, which I have. However it’s tough not to play as many week 2 tourneys as possible, considering the big payout’s. Thanks Replay for all of the great Christmas Challenges & Presents !!! GL everyone at the tables!

1 Like

Great topic Southwestmamba, and have enjoyed every minute so far. I am thinking of changing my nick to Miss Bubbles as it would be more appropriate, but the best part has been playing with people I don’t normally see and they now feel like old friends.
Have 2 final tickets, so hope to see you there!
:heart_eyes_cat::clinking_glasses::partying_face:

4 Likes

Great Topic my friend, Hope everyone will share their memories of this great event:)

It has been a fun, tournament, Miss Bubbles and yes have made a lot of new friends in the Marathon & now I have 2 final tickets!! , Probably only get to use one but thanks Replay for the platform of the games & large payouts! @fizzymint & @Chasetheriver u all are Rockin and very creative!!

2 Likes

This marathon has been a blast, everyone is in a great mood and it brings folks from every level to the tables. I now have 6 tickets as my feast of famine run continues. I’ve been 1st and I’ve been dead last. got my first ever week 2 win this morning and ironically it is the only tournament I’ve won this month :). Played with @Luffy again who has collected 12 tickets which is scary good. Good luck to every one in the finals tomorrow and Merry Christmas.

Can only applaud your words Southewestmamba. We have done battle on a few of these tables and the good humour and spirit shown by the players has been amazing. Have enjoyed every minute and am looking forward to the finals tomorrow, good luck to all who have qualified. :heart_eyes:
Have wonderful Christmas everyone. :mrs_claus:

4 Likes

I was not paying attention, as my ADD often interferes, I didn’t know the final was tomorrow, but won a ticket last night, I won’t be able to play as I will be away for the holiday.
It would be nice if replay set up an opportunity for those that can’t make the final, to surrender their ticket or tickets to those that got bubbled, I know it’s a bit late now, but a raffle for bubbled players sounds nice.

Added Prize Pool: 2,000,000

Winners:

• 1 - SURALOT (2 x Christmas Marathon Final Tickets) (708,620 chips)
  • 2 - Rain (Christmas Marathon Final Ticket) (507,307 chips)
  • 3 - OceanLife44 (Christmas Marathon Final Ticket) (362,362 chips)
1 Like

Hello everyone, I would like to inform you that the homaha hi-lo finals are not appearing in the lobby. I have 5 tickets and my preference is for homaha hi-lo games, but if the finals are just hold’em, ok, I’ll sign up too. Good game and merry Christmas to everyone.

@PokerBR2020

FYI, for some reason based on the past monthly Marathon tourneys, the Omaha Hi/Lo Grand Finals have had a delayed posting in the Lobby. My suggestion is to keep checking. The scheduled Final games are on the Promo page and are:

I would suggest checking the Lobby page which now shows the Hold’em games and assume the other times are the Omaha H/L games.

1 Like

I would suggest checking the Lobby page which now shows the Hold’em games and assume the other times are the Omaha H/L games
[/quote]

vezes. O horário hi-lo das 23:15 é possível ver no lobby, mas os outros horários não.

clear

Ok, I’ll wait, but so far the registration option for these tournaments has not been released, and they are not even visible in the lobby. I don’t remember such a long delay other times. The hi-lo time of 23:15 can be seen in the lobby (registrations will be released at 23:15 today) but the other times cannot. Thanks for answering.

I am sure they will show up before tomorrow, keep in mind it is a holiday weekend and Thanks Replay for the work done to end the lagging issues on a Holiday Weekend

Einen netten guten Morgen

Wir haben jetzt aktuell 07:24 MEZ, also 01:24 ET.
Bisher erscheinen noch keine Omaha (H/L) Final-Turniere die man auswählen könnte.
Ich denke, so langsam wird es dann auch Zeit, aber ich will ja zu Weihnachten
um Gottes willen niemanden stressen :slight_smile:
Sonst gibts halt “Holdem”, auch kein Weltuntergang.

Schöne Feiertage

Vlg Andre

Translate:
A nice good morning

We are now currently at 07:24 CET, which is 01:24 ET.
There are currently no Omaha (H/L) final tournaments that you can choose from.
I think it’s about time, but I want to come to Christmas
for god’s sake don’t stress anyone :slight_smile:
Otherwise there will be “Holdem”, not the end of the world.

Happy holidays

See Andre

2 Likes

Same issue here.

Unable to locate the NL OMAHA HI/LO grand finals for the following time:
05:15
11:15
as well

I have sent messages to support and hope these will be available soon.

1 Like

I thought there were going to be eight, 8, separate tourneys with more than one Hi/Lo at night. I’m an early riser and wanted to play the Hi/Lo first thing this morning, but there are only Hold’em games. Is there something wrong, or did I misunderstand? Thank you so much. Merry Christmas!!

I see it’s being taken care of grapevine. Thank you so much!

1 Like

i only see hi/lo at 2:15am & 5:15am, truly hope this will be fixed ? (3h from 6h interval?)

Thank you.

I am sorry, it is too late for the first one but am hoping something can be done to get the others playing.

2 Likes

i have a million dollar ticket that has to be used in 7 hours but can’t find atable to accept the ticket?