Cheese lovers

I’ve just got home from a night out, I have oat cakes and a stinking gorgonzola cheese with some red wine to accompany.
I love smelly cheese, the smellier the better and apart from the Italian one with the live maggots, I’m up for anything.
What’s your favourite cheese?

1 Like

I love so many cheeses, but some of my favorites are Cambozola, Caprice des dieux, Goat Cheese and of course the traditional Camembert and Brie served with baguette and red wine…delicious!!

2 Likes

My wife and I rarely go a day without some sort of cheese in our meals or snacks. We can’t stay away from it. Love, love, love it…Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano Reggiano, Bufalo Mozzarella, Manchego, Gruyere, Feta, Brie, Fontina, Sharp cheddar, Monterrey Jack. We even have a dedicated section of the kitchen just for cheeses. Thanks for the post. It made me hungry. Off to the kitchen. Buon Appetito!

1 Like

I also love my cheese and biscuits with a glass of Merlot, preferably Cambozola or a good mature Cheddar with butter, but my favourite is when I make toasted cheese and pickle sandwiches for supper, or jacket potatoes with cheese and baked beans! Calorific I know, but great comfort food in the winter and easy to make!

2 Likes

A dedicated section of the kitchen sounds perfect and the sign of a true connoisseur, I doff my cap to that.
I do have a nice chopping board though, tonight will be Stilton and I still have half the wine left :partying_face:

1 Like