What is your Favorite Food

What is your Favorite Food ?
Mine is Lobster and Crab Legs, with a Nice Red Wine

2 Likes

Being a foodie and a trained chef I’m going with crab also paired with a drink called the Madagascar Margarita . :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Me being a consumer of food, and a wanna be cook, self taught, I will have to go with a slow cooked brisket (pecan wood) and a large bowl of good ole red beans, usually a couple of links of Opa’s sausage for dessert. All washed down with a cold Miller Lite.

3 Likes

Roast beef , with Yorkshire pudding , gravy , roasted carrots and potatoes . I make this at least twice a month but I could eat it twice a week…

5 Likes

They boil the poor Lobster’s alive, kinda puts me off.

Not judging…Just saying…

Pork sandwich with Peasepudding, Sage and Onion stuffing, in between a nice soft white bread bun. A nice glass of Chateauneuf du Pap to wash it down.

1 Like

Sounds Awsome. I didn’t know you were a trained Chef wtg :+1:
yes, if i had to pick between Lobster and crab, it would be Crab but, I like them both.

1 Like

Brisket is also very Delicious, another good Food.

2 Likes

Sometimes left overs taste better than first overs :smiley:

3 Likes

There is nothing like a Maryland Lump Crab Cake :+1:t2: Now I need that lol.

1 Like

I have never liked Crab Cake, maybe I just have not ate the good Crab Cake.
You know how some people make it ,and it’s not so good and other’s make it and it’s just Delicious.
with you being a Chef, I’m sure your Crab Cake is very good.

1 Like

Pyttipanna!!!

3 Likes

My favorite Crab Cake is made Vegan style. Lion’s Mane Mushroom Crab Cakes.
I have made this hundreds of time in my life. I have even served it to people who didn’t realize there was no fish in it at all. Until they would ask me for the recipe!!!
I use this mushroom as a substitute for all fish dishes. I grow my own, but I’m sure you can get them if you live near a fancy market. Delicious, and as always in my life, animal friendly.

2 Likes

I’m sure glad just looking at all this good food doesn’t make people gain weight or we would all be fat. :rofl:
That looks like a good Breakfast, except 4 the beets lol
me no like Beets. :smiley:

3 Likes

When I was a little girl, my mother served beets and inevitably I had to stay at the table an hour or more to eat just one bite. It seemed like the worst food in the world. I am amused now to notice the things my mother will not eat. If only I’d known what to serve her. Turn about would have been great fun. (I do like beets now, only if they’re fresh and steamed and served with salt and pepper.)

3 Likes
  1. Sushi/sashimi, especially salmon and tuna.
  2. Anything from South Korea (except the very weird stuff).
  3. Anything Italian.

If forced to choose just one, I would choose…

4 Likes

Maryland style Lump Crab Cakes baked not deep fried :+1:t2:

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Looks Great. What’s the thing in the middle.

1 Like