Can some one explain how u play omaha , please

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled take a look at hand #88552647 crystalmae should have won with the straight not the captain he was given the pot.

2 card from hand only and need to use thet two in omaha.

Hi crystalmae,

I reviewed this hand and it does look like it was awarded correctly to Captain1228. The rules of Omaha Hold’em are slightly different than Texas Hold’em and often this causes some confusion, with most people thinking that they’ve got a better hand that they actually do. In Omaha, a player must use two of their hole cards and three community cards to complete the best hand – in this case your best hand would be a Pair of Sixes, which doesn’t beat the Straight that Captain1228 had. http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/88552647

The dealer message shows this as well:

Dealer: Captain1228 shows Straight, Seven to Jack [ Jc Ts 9s 8d 7h ] Dealer: INEEDURMONEY shows Two Pair, Tens and Sevens [ Ts Th 7d 7c Jc ] Dealer: crystalmae mucks Dealer: Captain1228 wins 1,330 chips with Straight, Seven to Jack

I hope that helps clarify.

Cheers, Lesley

My best advice is don’t play Omaha if you don’t know the game! Texas Holdem is crazy enough even if you’re an advanced player :slight_smile:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled rules. What are the killer bee rules? Can you use all your cards in your hand?

Thets omaha , you find the rules in the comments above or

http://www.replaypoker.com/help/poker

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled full house on hand 90498159 only read as 3 of a kind. why does this program often fail to recognise a full house

i had this issue a number of times

(old, just merged)

My best answer to this question is Don’t play Omaha if you don’t have experience with the game! It’s difficult enough to win in the games that you know what you’re doing!

Write a comment…

always remember its 5 card poker. 2 out of your hand and 3 cards on the board. you have to remember, by playing the 6 alone your only playing 4 cards. you have to play 2 cards, say 6 7 to make stra. flush. now remember, say you have a AK45 and for instance, and the flop is AAA67 . you can play your A and make 4A’s with a K kicker because you used 2 cards out of your hand and 3 cards on the board. I hope I help you

there is a issue with the programing in that if you have 2 full house hands the computer often only read the lower full house , however in saying that you can only use 2 cards out of your hand

many people unconsciously count three cards from their hand and in error think they have a full house when all they have is 3 of a kind

Play your game back.

Play your game back.

In this game every player is provided with four private cards. Five community cards is dealt to face up on the board. Each and every player exactly use the three community cards to play with two hole cards to make the best five poker hand.

Types of Omaha games: • Pot limit Omaha poker game. • No limit Omaha poker game. • Fixed limit Omaha poker game.

Pot limit Omaha poker game - In this the player can bet what it is the pot such as there is 100 - 200$ in the pot then the player can bet 200 $.

No limit Omaha poker game - In this the player can bet all the things ,that he/ she is having in the chips .

Fixed limit Omaha poker game - By the name , we all can understand , in this there is some limit in the betting.

Some of the strategies of the Omaha game is: • Pre Flop. • The Turn • The Flop.

Pre Flop - In this strategy the player can understand after seeing his/her card that what option should he /she had to take.

Next strategy is the Flop strategy in this after betting is completed ,then flop is dealt is given to face up round. The game start in a clock wise direction.

....And, ***please*** stay away from the HI / LO  games, if you think Omaha is confusing...