Just played omaha hand #67334625 had ACE high diamond flush lost to king high why?

just played omaha hand #67334625 had ACE high diamond flush lost to king high why?

Hey im pretty new to this site, but seen no body has answered you yet so i thought id try to help. so someone please correct me if i am wrong,

I looked at the hand you talked about and in the rules of Omaha you must use 2 cards from your hand and three from the community cards, and in that case you would not have a flush, that is why RP only gave you a straight instead of a flush.

Hope This Helped

TyeRay is right, thank You for participate here, the community forum this is all about, help each other. Stuff work only week time, no support in the weekends.

I like to add, here is a link for basic help. Getting Started · Answers to your Poker Questions · Replay Poker

For omaha Omaha

Omaha poker rules are based on Texas Hold’em with these main differences:

Players are dealt four pocket cards.

Player MUST use two pocket cards and three community cards to make the best possible poker hand. There can be a maximum of 10 players. Each player is dealt four cards face down (the pocket cards). Then the first betting round begins. Rounds are the same as in Texas Hold’em:

Pre Flop - Four cards are dealt to every player face down, starting with the small blind. The Flop - the dealer lays out the first three community cards in the center of the table. The Turn - A fourth card is dealt face up in the middle of the table. The River - A fifth and final card is dealt face up in the middle of the table. The player with the best 5-card hand wins.

Note: you cannot Play the Board as two cards have to come from your hand. For example, the Board is 10 J Q K A. And your hand is 4 4 A 5, this means your final hand is: A A K Q 5