Please players read replaypoker chat rules

To find the chat rules click on help on home page,you will see chat rules.Please read and follow rules.Good luck on the tables.

where are rules for omaha

http://www.replaypoker.com/help/poker_help

Omaha

Omaha poker rules are based on Texas Holdem with these main differences:

Players are dealt four pocket cards. Player MUST use two pocket cards and three community cards to make the best possible poker hand. There can be a maximum of 10 players. Each player is dealt four cards face down (the pocket cards). Then the first betting round begins. Rounds are the same as in Texas Holdem:

Pre Flop - Four cards are dealt to every player face down, starting with the small blind. The Flop - the dealer lays out the first three community cards in the center of the table. The Turn - A fourth card is dealt face up in the middle of the table. The River - A fifth and final card is dealt face up in the middle of the table. The player with the best 5-card hand wins.

Note: you cannot Play the Board as two cards have to come from your hand. For example, the Board is 10 J Q K A. And your hand is 4 4 A 5, this means your final hand is: A A K Q 5

thank you…thank you very much

please write rules for chat :slight_smile:

here you are http://www.replaypoker.com/help/rules Chat Rules Abusive, foul, racist, threatening or otherwise inappropriate chat will not be tolerated. No forms of advertising are allowed. Flooding the chat box by entering large amounts of text is not permitted.

Oh, nothing new. Ok.

if im on a table with friends discussing anything, i sshould be free to do so. no censorship! when someone happens across our table…they can simply leave the table if annoyed or even offended. it is not my intention to do so.

i also ask some players to leave because they may say rude things and im offended. I also ask some players to leave because their style of play is more suited to a higher stake environment. what is considered “bingo” to some is commonplace to higher tables. some players are so disliked that it becomes a group discussion and is a great source of amusement to the rest of us!

:slight_smile:

So, if you don’t like the company you’re in, simply leave us to our own conversations and we don;t want you there anyway. no one does

You not right at all. if you do it nice, thets ok:

also ask some players to leave because they may say rude things and im offended.

I also ask some players to leave because their style of play is more suited to a higher stake environment.

What is not ok:

Abusive, foul, racist, threatening or otherwise inappropriate chat

Moderators do other works too.

warning about trash talk is a very tiny part .

The biggest problems usualy: cheaters Stalkers sore losers, whine about evrithing .

Most of the people dont like trash talk, so, we go by thet.

its like if “crazy” pp outside and “normal” pp in the asylum, then act crazy would be normal. untill then… we keep the rules. ( common sense anyway)

From this player to me. Posted here cause I can not send messages to mods, here it is.

the_beardsley 2012-02-03 08:10:00 UTC Private Message

hey girl

i see you post everything like a baby the way i see it the moderators muted you and dont want to hear your ■■■■ what makes you think that the owner wants to hear it? see you post everything that people say to try to get them deleted off here and band from this site the truth is that is the only way you can win?

i see you only add the people to your list so you can follow them around and report them like a little ■■■■■ judgeing by your pic on here your prolly some really fat foreign ■■■■■ from like china or japan ■■■■ maybe even hong kong i mean they all think their rich and have america’s back but the funny thing is they only want one thing of my country the money and to bring some sort of viruses over to america to kill the americans but we all know what will happen then americans will win! tell your wife i think shes hot and if she wants a real man come and meet me and my wife i am man enough to take care of the both of them and i wont cry after words like you

P.S. POST THIS I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE HOW BIG OF A MAN I AM! even the mod’s will get a kick out of this!

Dealt to board [ 9d 5h 2h ] Dealer: * Dealt to board [ Ac ] BROADCAST: whitey66 just won a multi table tournament with 11 entrants taking home 275000 chips in first prize - Congratulations! Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 4c ] Dealer: kathylynn1978 shows Straight, One to Five [5h,4c,3h,2h,ac] Dealer: Winds shows Pair, Kings [Kh,Kc,Ac,9d,5h] Dealer: * kathylynn1978 wins 2210 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49729525 ] started ** Dealer: * Dealt to board [ Jd Qs 2h ] the_beardsley : cant send private messages anymore i can recieve them they are trying to band me for a week cause pummelr’s ■■■■■ ass Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 3d ] Dealer: * Dealt to board [ Ks ] Dealer: gregobi shows Pair, Jacks [Jd,Jc,Ks,Qs,5s] Dealer: bungler mucks Dealer: Pummelr mucks Dealer: * gregobi wins 390 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49729568 ] started ** Palamides : lol kathylynn1978 : lol Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 3h Kd 8c ] Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 6h ] bungler : Let it go…it will all fade away Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 2h ] Dealer: kathylynn1978 shows Pair, Sixes [6d,6h,Kd,8c,5d] Dealer: Winds shows Three of a Kind, Twos [2c,2s,2h,Kd,8c] Dealer: * Winds wins 543 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49729610 ] started ** the_beardsley : no his ass fucked with the wrong person this time i will find him and beat his ass lol bungler : Make no decisions in anger…think about it Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 2c Ac 8d ] Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 9c ] the_beardsley : lol Dealer: * Dealt to board [ Kd ] Dealer: dinar shows High Card, Ace [Ac,Kd,Qc,Ts,9c] Dealer: bungler shows Pair, Jacks [Jc,Jh,Ac,Kd,9c] Dealer: Pummelr shows Pair, Aces [Ac,As,Kd,9c,8d] Dealer: kathylynn1978 mucks

lol look at the baby pummelr crying once again! a dirty shame he knows i would hurt him so he posts it to the mods once again.

that pummlr,he’s so crazy. :slight_smile:

Wow! Here is Cornholio at his best with freedom of speech during a tourney even. Have they read the rules?

Dealer: ** Hand [ 49806149 ] started ** Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 3h 4d Jh 7c 2s ] Dealer: cornholio shows Straight, One to Five [5h,4d,3h,2s,ac] Dealer: Pummelr shows Pair, Sevens [7c,7d,Ad,Jh,4d] Dealer: * cornholio wins 3520 Dealer: Pummelr finished in 9th Dealer: ** Hand [ 49806156 ] started ** cornholio : ■■■■■■■ sportscoach13 : nh Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 9h 7d 7h ]

nuff said

cornholio is a decent hard working american. i will testify to his character. lol cornholio didnt sat that… it is a forged document. the cornholio i know is decent god fearing american and he would not lower himself to use such foul and filthy and disgusting language as pummelr will want u to think.

It is real.

Here is another player. Please fix the issue.

ler: ** Hand [ 49861668 ] started ** Dealer: Badoonky mucks Dealer: * Badoonky wins 30 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861672 ] started ** Dealer: Badoonky mucks Dealer: * Badoonky wins 10 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861674 ] started ** Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 7d 7c 6s ] Dealer: Badoonky mucks Dealer: * Badoonky wins 204 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861678 ] started ** Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 3c Tc 7h ] Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 6c ] Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 3s ] Dealer: Badoonky shows Two Pairs, Tens over Threes [Tc,Td,3c,3s,7h] Dealer: Pummelr shows Two Pairs, Jacks over Threes [Jc,Js,3c,3s,Tc] Dealer: * Pummelr wins 3320 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861685 ] started ** Dealer: Badoonky mucks Dealer: * Badoonky wins 30 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861689 ] started ** Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 8s Kd 2c ] Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 5h ] Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 2h ] Dealer: Badoonky shows Two Pairs, Fives over Twos [5s,5h,2c,2h,Kd] Dealer: Pummelr shows Pair, Twos [2c,2h,Kd,9d,8s] Badoonky : bitter ass ■■■■■ Dealer: * Badoonky wins 40 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861695 ] started ** Badoonky : is what u are Badoonky : think you’re hot & quick Badoonky : think u got swag Badoonky : lol Dealer: Pummelr mucks Badoonky : you’re small as hell Dealer: * Pummelr wins 10 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861700 ] started ** Dealer: Badoonky mucks Dealer: * Badoonky wins 10 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861703 ] started ** Badoonky : lil nj shore wannabee ■■■■■ Dealer: Pummelr shows High Card, King [Ks,9s] Dealer: * Pummelr wins 10 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861706 ] started ** Badoonky : get rocked Dealer: Badoonky mucks Dealer: * Badoonky wins 40 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861710 ] started ** Dealer: Pummelr mucks Dealer: * Pummelr wins 10 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861713 ] started

Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861713 ] started ** Badoonky : no balls Badoonky : ■■■■■ Badoonky : lil pummelr can’t lift for ■■■■ Dealer: Badoonky mucks Dealer: * Badoonky wins 40 Dealer: ** Hand [ 49861723 ] started ** Dealer: Pummelr shows High Card, King [Kh,5h] Dealer: * Pummelr w

It seems to me RP, that it has become popular to insult a muted Pummelr. Perhaps it might be best to ban Pummelr from the site entirely or mute every player that insults Pummelr.

Another thought: (Should be paid in chips for all this thinking!) Pummelr should just advertise a “Sit 'n Go” table for Pummelr haters to beat the evil Pummelr heads up or tournament style.

No thanks needed RP and/or Pummelr.