Calling and folding by itself?

This has never happened to me in the past, and only started happening a week ago. I didn’t think much of it the first time, but when it happened 4 times, I figured it’s time to write to you about it.
In the middle of a hand, I am getting folded without any action from me. When my turn comes, without me pressing the fold button, or checking any boxes beforehand, or even wanting to fold, the hand is folded automatically. Today, the same thing happened but this time it was a call not a fold. I had not pressed anything or checked any boxes, and the bet was automatically called. Luckily it wasn’t a huge bet but I really wanted to fold.
I’ve been playing long enough to know this is not normal and shouldn’t happen. Any thoughts?
Thanks
Maya

There’s a button that can be checked that is “Fold to any bet.” Is it possible that was clicked on? Just a thought… I’ve never had this happen!
Jan

Hey Jan
No, no boxes were checked. Not the “fold to any bet”, not the “Check/fold”, not the “call any”. None of them were checked, I’m very sure. I’ve never had this happen to me in the past either. It’s very recent. Never had this problem before.

1 Like

strange indeed, you could try to check your general settings, but other then that i also don’t know how to fix.
gl.

1 Like

It happened to me, that there was action i havent ticked. It was a tecnical thing. I use firefox and the shockwave flash wasn’t updated. Just check your installation to ensure that your setup is fine.

1 Like

HI john and thank you. I use Chrome and flash is up to date. I’ll check if there are any add ons that aren’t updated, but I don’t think this is the problem.

Hey Maja,
sounds like a tech problem on the page. Best thing is to contact the support/tech team using the help button. Sorry.

1 Like

This is probably not what you are doing, but it is what I have done in the past. I have a really bad habit of leaving my trigger finger on the mouse. Occasionally my finger auto clicks…and wherever the curse is … it clicks… and sometimes it is on the fold button, or fold to any raise, etc. As I said this may not be your problem, but I think I can’t be the only person that has done this.

2 Likes

I have done it in the past. That’s how I learned to be careful about accidentally ticking those boxes. Now I always make sure the cursor is far from them and they’re never ticked. That’s why I’m sure this isn’t the problem.

2 Likes

I have noticed at times that just “passing” the mouse arrow over the fold button will fold you.
NOT pressing the button. I NOW keep my mouse arrow AWAY from the left side of the buttons for that reason.

2 Likes