Best days results on Replay

Saturday April 13, 2024 was probably my best set of results on this site. Four podiums and two wins in four games. Throw in my first ever 7 card stud hi/lo MTT win

What is your best set of results?

5 Likes

Congratulations!!!, Great games indeed & hope you had fun my friend!!

Thanks Replay, also for these Great Promotions!!

2 Likes

Best memory is winning the April Foolery for 1 Million early on and the 1ST Quarter 2024 of the Nordic

Warriors with a 40% cash rate and 5 wins.

Of course, it didn’t happen in one day but those were my best results on Replay.

Winning for the first time in the tournament I named was a best day moment too.

It took some time to win it as I recall the best I could do is fourth place.

Look no further and wait no longer!

It finally happened so those were the best days results on Replay.

Congrats SW

Keep it going!

2 Likes

Congratulations southwestmba. Very nice.

2 Likes

I don’t know but there was a recent 100k contest and I wanted to (in post 359) at least make 6 consecutive MTT final tables. Since then I’ve been unable to put 2 together consecutively but now you’ve incentivized me to make that goal this year.

I don’t think I’ve ever made 4 final consecutive tables in an MTT. Congrats!

How about if we see who can make it to 6 first or to some other greater amount? This is an open challenge to anyone else if they wish to try.

A Screen shot of your Activity Page as @southwestmba has done would be nice.

100K CONTEST - What are your 2024 New Year’s resolutions? - News & Announcements - Replay Poker

2 Likes

Made it to 5 in a row but number 6 was not to be.

3 Likes

Impressive!

Most Impressive!

1 Like

Again Congrats. Right now, I’m stuck at 1 in a row.

My open challenge above includes all types of MTT game stakes including Freerolls, Royal etc. I think 6 consecutive or greater should deserve an achievement badge (hint, hint) but maybe there already is one.

1 Like

it is also worth mentioning? what do you think?

2 Likes

Absolutely something I’d be proud of and worth mentioning. Winning two of those during a week is pretty impressive given the size of the fields and level of competition. My best week for the Marathons was the Christmas Marathon second week. 7 grand final tickets won including 1 first, 2 seconds in the qualifiers and a 6th in a grand final.

I’d check the Toplists Weekly List, Making that list would be very noteworthy too. (Week 1 and the grand finals dont pay out alot of points since they are freerolls but week 2 pays out a ton especially when you win one or in your case two :slight_smile: For example my week 2 qualifier win paid out over 59,000 tournament points but the grand final only paid 5500 tournament points (but it did pay out more chips than the win did lol)).

For the final table streak challenge looking back at my results for the year (since it was a new years resolution going back further probably shouldn’t count) I found two streaks one of 7 and one of 6.

The seven streak was aided by a few 9 max tables to be fair plus the one game was cancelled (so that doesnt count plus or minus)

2 Likes

@southwestmba

I’m unfamiliar with several of the MTT’s in your second screen shot. Are they Private League games?
I played a number of PKO Beta Test games and they were very difficult.

Yes Nordic Warriors, Golden Donks, WIldhorses, and Dream Weavers are most of the games in the graphics. Private leagues are very competitive so having those results made me feel pretty good :slight_smile: Very And the PKO Beta test league highly recommend doing a beta test if you get a chance great poker and found alot of bugs that got fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know exactly, but once I won four out of 5 tournaments in succession.

Winning the biggest tournaments that cost 5 million chips to enter is always satisfying. I have won a few of those.

3 Likes