My November 21st Stats

I had a moderately good day on the 21st. My last hand left me in the black and had several awesome hands I wanted to save and replay but… the whole day never registered, it’s like I’d never been there. Played today just to see what was up and those hands are there now.

Anybody else lose Nov. 21?

1 Like

Hi DaffodilFine! We received your support message earlier today and I sent you a response. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, will we get those stats in the next few days or are they lost forever??

1 Like

Hmmm. I don’t see it in my email or my replaypoker messages. Where would it be?

1 Like

Hey Irishlad123,

Our tech team is currently working on restoring them. We don’t have a solid answer on whether or not we’ll be able to restore them all, or just some, or none yet, but hopefully we’ll know soon!

2 Likes

It should be in your email! Make sure you check your spam folder, just in case. I’m the one who answered it, so I know it has to be somewhere. :smile:

1 Like

Weird. I see your reply and Irishland’s to this thread but that’s all.

1 Like

Huh, that’s definitely strange! But I think you can get the gist from what I’ve said here. We have some activity and hand replays missing from during the outage time. Our tech team is working on restoring them, so hopefully they’ll be back up soon.

3 Likes

Thanks Rachalse, appreciate the response.

3 Likes

I checked just now and my hands and winnings from Nov. 21 showed up an hour ago. Thanks! (I suppose players who had a bad day won’t be as grateful :wink: )

2 Likes