Autocenter

by joining a new game, it were helpful to get autocentered.
ok, it needs only max 7 clicks for rotation, but it gets boring later by many games we play.

1 Like

I think the present system works well, as not everyone wants a centre seat and they like to be able to rotate to a seat they prefer. Personally I do not find this a great hardship!

7 Likes

Not only that but you can rotate your seat but you never know how many other players are siting in the same seat. It’s just random that it looks like everyone is in a different seat but it’s not so. I know this because I said something to a player that I was in the 1 o’clock position and 2 players answered back that they were also.

4 Likes

Your “seat” is only from your own screen’s perspective, same as all other players at the table. As Craig said above, on a 9 seat table for example, every player can be sat in the bottom center position on their own screen. You just see every other player allocated randomly around the table.

I’m not sure, but I think if you are moved to another table, in a Multi-Table tournament for instance, if the next table has that particular slot free, you keep your “center” position. If it’s not, it just puts you in the next available seat. I could be wrong.

1 Like

Just another complaint by you, along with your complaints banning all ins, disallow higher stakes players from playing at lower stakes, and complain that Replay is rigged.

1 Like

I’m starting to see the trend.

2 Likes

You could be put at any seat that’s open but you don’t know how many players are seated at that same seat. This is video poker so it’s just filler .

1 Like

Yep, a whining malcontent.

1 Like

As @grapevine mentioned the current system works very well & everyone has the choice to rotate if they want and yes @BeerEagle69 I see a definite trend, but welcome all topic post’s and Replay always prepares my seat well no matter which one it is.

1 Like

I wouldn’t complain if my next seat had a free cold beer next to it, just saying.

3 Likes

I played on a platform where you could gift a player or the whole tables various items. Was a bit of fun…

Its not quiet warm enough for beer yet, so ill take a dry red wine. Cheers! :beers: :wine_glass:

2 Likes

I am just trying with new ideas to make ReplayPoker better. If you start a game on the net, not only poker, you always get autocentered, as it is your view to the screen. There are very few sites who do not do it, but they offer in the settings the option “autocenter”.
Btw, you dont need to be Einstein to understand, that nothing changes for noone if all players get autocentered, as nothing changes for noone when you rotate your position.
I hope the developers consider it by the next update; as I said it is only max 7 clicks for rotation by joining and agree the system works well.

I don’t see auto centered as a priority for Replay Poker. It only takes a second to rotate your seat but actually your not in that seat alone as all players can choose that seat also.

3 Likes

it has been requested before, i also would like it

it might only take a second, but if you play multiple mtt’s every day…

• everybody choosing same seat shouldnt be a problem
2 Likes

I still don’t see the problem with being auto centered. Does it really matter that much ?

Can’t see the inconvenience. Most players are just happy to get a seat somewhere.

3 Likes

I agree. There other things that are certainly a priority to Replay over autocentering. That’s an incredibly petty thing to worry over.

4 Likes

I want to close this theme with only one more comment.
I think the developers use this forum for ideas to make replay better.
So, any idea is good to get read.
I play a lot of games and as I said earlier, I always get autocentered or choose the option to get autocentered only once.

I assume most of you play also a lot.
If you can name only one other online or offline game - not only poker -, where you do not get autocentered, tell it pls.

1 Like

I can get on board with you on the “gifting” people with a beer or wine ect.lol
I think we might have played the same site! It was fun

2 Likes

Yes, and maybe someone who could bring us a sandwich, chips, etc. lol

3 Likes

Now you’ve got my attention lol.

2 Likes