2 Likes

My last 3 hairs on it, test only, lol:
hairs

The same in green color, lol, WOW:

The things behind it:

4 Likes

Very funny, very clever Poki!

2 Likes

The pictures was only a short test of a very great software. What it can do are very big dreams, WOW.
Do it yourself, at home (not made from me :cry:):

3 Likes

I like building and rebuilding things with my hands. It’s a great distraction from an incredible busy life and I get great satisfaction. Does anyone have any projects that they are proud of that they made or fixed ?

1 Like

LOL. No hope for that lawn mower; Yep Craig has best answer for that.

1 Like

My son has flown to Maryland a few times to help a friend build decks for the rich folks. He said they were unbelievable. Not sure where mine is yet. lol Great work Craig!

2 Likes

My husband and his Dad did all their own work. I wish I could find a pic of our bar Roger built when we first got married decades ago. He named it Red Horse after his outfit in the Air Force. It was beautiful. Just like the fireplace and other things. I remember the time he threw a big piece of black leather on the table and proceeded to cut and sew until he had this awesome jacket with fringe off the sleeves. I was in total awwwwwe. Without a pattern. He said it was in his head. You can imagine how a stroke hurt someone like him, especially losing an arm. He still tries to fix things. Amazing how a hoist can be your other arm. Thanks for all your posts.

2 Likes

Thank you Sue. I like building things in my free time. I find it very therapeutic. It’s good that your husband stays busy.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. :turkey:

2 Likes

We must keep moving. Happy Thanksgiving to you :turkey: Thank you very much :pray:

2 Likes

Another Do It Yoursef-er Jan

I unfolded my Chair all by myself to put on my new deck. I was warm opening that chair :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :rofl: Tough job Craig but looks comfy & nice new deck

2 Likes

Thank you :joy:. Building is my therapy.

1 Like

If you want it done right, you got to Do It Yourself.

2 Likes

If you know how to build to municipal code for your jurisdiction and get the proper permits and then final inspection or it all comes down.

1 Like

I’m laughin’ at the chair but I’m lovin’ the deck! Well done. You are a Maker of Excellence, Craig.

2 Likes

Yes the chair was a joke :joy: but I love it ! Thank you for the awesome words!!!

1 Like

Nice job Craig, but it look’s like the cup holder is missing something:)

Seriously Very nice deck, Great Job!!

2 Likes

Thank you my friend. The beverage was in my hand :joy::beer:

2 Likes