Anyone wanna play a Heads Up series/match?

If you play a lot of tournaments (which is almost all I play on Replay), you have to develop your heads-up game. It’s completely different from even 3-handed play - mostly because every chip you lose is a chip your opponent gains, and vice versa.

Anyway, does anyone want to play a series, like 11 or 21 matches, of high stakes (500k or 1M per SnG) sit and go tournaments? Ideally someone ranked in the Top 1000 but beggars can’t be choosers so I will gladly take all comers! I feel my HU game is strong but could certainly always use improvement. It would be great to do post-analysis on big hands/tough spots with someone else who is trying to think strategically, too.

Well, I’ve thrown my hat in the ring - hopefully someone out there in Replay land think this sounds like fun! :slight_smile:

Good luck at the tables…

1 Like

Absolutely correct in my opinion. If you make the top three in a MTT, it’s nothing like the top 2 heads up play. But sorry my friend, I don’t meet your criteria of the top 1000. I am close but hope you will find the game and have fun. :smiley:

1 Like

Forgot to mention gl, hv fun & Don’t do anythang, I wouldn’t do Twiced LOL :