3-Betting

I haven’t seen much three betting on Replay, but the players are high quality contenders.
You need to know when to squeeze.
And when to fold if they call your bluff.

I’m a beginner and want to level up my game . I have read important information about opponents
Some players don’t publish hand histories . .Maybe one of you will reveal.
I would like to know valuable information about what you are thinking about.
Here is one quote from their correspondence…

If the hands you are talking about have reads on players it would likely be better in pm, no need to educate the other teams11 .This is very difficult for me. How can you read your opponent’s hands? .I will be very grateful if you share your experience

Vitoid, you put them on a range of hands, based on how tight or loose they are, stage of tourny, whether they in position or not, player, table, tourney, stack size, comparative, relative stack sizes, situational nuanced spot, situation, dynamics, etc. Then you narrow that range based on the above factors, and board texture, street, etc.

By the river, if the player is readable, and if have done a good job with this process, proceedure, then you will have probably narrowed it down pretty accurately down to 2,3,4 hands, possibilities.

Upswing Poker, and Jonathan Little, and Nathan Blackrain have some very good Semi GTO(Game Theory Optimal), and semi general, semi situational, exploitative, combined preflop charts, that help with the hand range reading process, and with your own ranges.

I would highly recommend studying those FREE an or extremely cheap sources.

You’ll have to google search those sources and You Tube search those sources, as I dont know the links to those sources.

The rest you’ll need to learn from experience, and from reading the MTT strategy postings here, etc.

If you do that, in time you’ll get good at hand range reading, etc, and will get the help you want, need, and get your questions answered, etc.

Hope that helps you.