100k CONTEST POLL: What is your poker goal for 2023?

I enjoy this site and enjoy playing with the friendly players. I enjoy winning, too :blush:

1 Like

I would hope to improve my ranking by becoming a more patient player, not chasing bad bets with more bets or trying to make up lost chips. I now try to set loss limits for a particular table and I ‘tag’ aggressive or ‘bingo’ players and generally avoid them. I play to have fun, be able to read the cards and figure the chances of having a winning hand. As these skills improve so will my ranking. I look at the ranking as a grading system of sorts.

To win the Replay Team Championship, with the worst poker team Canada has ever assembled.

3 Likes

Mine is to take more notes on players :slight_smile:

1 Like

to make new friends,and win as much as i can,but play fair,by that i mean not bluff or buy pots or play bingo,as there is no fun with that…as i do not do those things in the game.

1 Like

i would like to be N.1 of ranking…
to have 1.000 chps isnt the same that to have 1.000.000 or 1.000.000.000… no one gives you chips without fighting
when i play, i look at the ranking of the players in my table, because its not casual to stay in the first 1.000 places of the ranking

My Replay Poker goal for 2023 is to win enough play chips so I will never have to buy anymore and win more freerolls.

1 Like

I like playing like it’s real money my goal mmmm to take your chips that’s my goal

To keep playing without buying chips. I doubt if that will happen, but I’ll give it a go.

1 Like

I just want to win to be a high rank for a while :smile:

1 Like

I’d like to win my first tournament.

1 Like

improve my site ranking.
happy new year

1 Like

Improving the ranking is always good, but if I could mark more than one option I would have done so, most options are not mutually exclusive, for example, in addition to wanting to improve the ranking, I also play for fun.

Meu maior desejo é aumentar meu nível como jogador e quantidade de fichas.
Translation
My biggest wish is to increase my level as a player and amount of chips.

1 Like

I want to win multiple MTTs this year and increase my bank enough to enter the higher buy in tournaments.

1 Like

Have more patience and practise more on reading people who bluff or have better cards than me…

1 Like

Have lot of fun and at the same time improve the ranking. I have to learn to be patient especially at the end of tournaments.

2 Likes

I like to attempt good skill and proper betting to raise my chip volume on daily basis to get better rating.

1 Like

I enjoy playing and learn lessons every day. Don’t seem to keep those lessons cause I keep loosing. However watching the banter back and forth is fun. There are a few who get a little too excited but over all we are playing internationally and cooperating. Too bad our political leaders’ can’t do the same.

1 Like

Improving my poker and reading players.