100k CONTEST POLL: What is your poker goal for 2023?

this is hard to win .

Why not

une amélioration de mon analyse et allez le plus loin possible dans mon classement
salutation et bonne année
Translation
an improvement in my analysis and go as far as possible in my ranking
greetings and happy new year

1 Like

Only play chips to play for on here.

1 Like

You just copied and pasted what I wrote in my message. Congratulations.

I love learning poker strategy and it’s really fun to use something new and win a hand with this new information.

1 Like

I am over age of 75 and due to strokes have had to relearn to play poker well. Replay Poker has helped me tremendously I hope to improve and up my rank as well as learn new strategies. I am always excited when I have an aha well done moment. Thank you Replay Poker for poviding a space I can afford.

5 Likes

All the best to you at the tables.

Hoping all my replay friends with severe medical conditions survive the year.

3 Likes

to have an account with 600k chips in it without spending money

Practicing for real money poker !

I live alone and have no one else to play poker with. It is nice, to be able to play with real people, who are friendly and not talking smack to other players. Nice environment!

2 Likes

I’ve choosen: “Practicing for real money poker” - even though I think it’s not easy to do that because often payers behave as if chips are free (oh, the basically are…). So I would like to see some improvements on that front: Make it more realistic to be compareable with real money pokers. But how can that be done without real money? Mission impossible? Thought welcome…

I didn’t play for a year or two, and your tournaments, particularly without rebuys are quite enjoyable.

Hoping everyone had a safe New Years and looking forward to it myself.

Realmente lo que deseo es poder comprar fichas sin tener las restricciones que tengo aquí en Venezuela a nivel de software. El problema no es de ustedes.
Tengo ya tiempo con ustedes y no pienso irme de aquí.
Translation
What I really want is to be able to buy chips without having the software restrictions that I have here in Venezuela. The problem is not yours.
I already have time with you and I don’t plan to leave here.

How can I not love Replay poker when I had open heart surgery, 3wks later covid didn’t last but 1 nite at home, went back to the hospital for double pneumonia. friends, prayer people thinking of me, got to love. the doctor told me what the odds were and I said I am a poker player and I like my odds. haha and now I am back. I love you, friends! Try to be the best I can be! I thank everyone for making the possible

2 Likes

la penso come te. ciao
Translation
I agree with you. hi

To play as little as possible until things are operating like they use to

Not to get muted for 3 weeks as I have many times in the past for hurting some Bingo playing…heee haaa Donky:s…By calling them as I see em!..Yep tired playing with River Rattin Donkys who win on the river with cards I fold pre flop!..Heeeeeeeee haaaaa!..Maybe I’ll quit! calling Donks Donks!.. Naaaaa!