100k CONTEST POLL: Ring vs. Tournament Clash!

Time limit

I like all the choices you give us, keep up the good work.

I like it all.

Tournaments tend to have less pre flop all-ins and I seem to make more chips, and I’ve made new friends playing freerolls.

I voted enjoying both … and i think both of these competitions can improve the personality and skill of a player in the same time if he/she cares them.

I play an MTT every morning while drinking my coffee to wake up my brain.

I enjoy the Tournaments mostly.

I won’t play ring games anymore. Too many bingo players. It isn’t helping my game to play against those folks. Sure there are bingo players in the tournaments but once they bust, they are gone!

Gosto dos campeonatos porque sinto como se tivesse jogando nos grandes torneios de Poker, ainda por cima, é muito fascinante fazer amigos todos os dias. Aqui no Replay Poker é tudo sempre organizado e as disputas são muito justas. Parabéns pelo trabalho em equipe!

Translation
I like tournaments because I feel like I’m playing in the big poker tournaments, on top of that, it’s very fascinating to make friends every day. Here at Replay Poker, everything is always organized and the disputes are very fair. Congratulations on teamwork!

not that familiar with tournaments

Tournaments for sure, never play ring games, sit n go’s have less bingo players, love them !

I play both but prefer the 50/100 tousen tournaments were the quality of players seems to be higher and therefore more challenging

I Much prefer tournaments and that is what I mainly play

1 Like

definitely tourneys, ring can become boring & I usually play 6 seats or less.
tournament play is always exciting —> getting to the last table - being more & more agressive. The anti also get a bit outrageous. Tournament for the win

1 Like

I enjoy both formats equally, but for different reasons. I generally play the same ring table(s) and have developed several friendships over the years. Tournaments offer the challenge of pitting your skills against those of a whole range of experience levels.
Typically, I will play rings to relax and recharge. I play MTTs for the “rush” of busting out those less fortunate. Of course, that rush does bite me in the backside periodically, lol, but still a rush.
When I first joined RPP, I almost exclusively played MTTs because of the win-to-cost ratio of many of them. Time is the singlemost limiting factor when it comes to MTTs.

I prefer MTT, tournaments, as for me its more challenging trying reach the final table and for the win. I also love to play the ring games, between gaps in tournaments. The only platform, I will not play is the Quick Play.

1 Like

Tournaments are fun also however, only play when I have time too.

the tournaments are fun, and you get a variety of different folks from across the world…

I never play ring games here. SNG’s for me playing online poker . MTT’s when I have the extra time.

MTT all the way // a lot more friendly

[new2playin]