TV Shows of The Past or Present

What would we do without television. Everyone watches television at one point or another and we all have our favorite programs to watch, some of us faithfully. So, my question is what is/was your favorite TV show and why? No cartoons please, just TV shows.

2 Likes

Modern Family.
A sitcom with at least a dozen main characters, all of which become endearing in their own unique way. It also has cameos with a lot of good actors.
There’s always spots whereas they’re talking like it’s a reality show, hilarious great stuff ( I can’t stand most actual reality shows).
There’s no laugh track which is good, I really can’t even watch a show with laugh track anymore it’s so annoying.
There’s always a bunch of mix-ups between them where somebody is getting completely annoyed with another with some misunderstanding, but by the end of the show they make up and it’s really heartfelt and feel good.
My favorite character is Phil, although that’s a lie since it’s actually Gloria. Gloria is played by Sophia Vergara, a hot-headed Columbian whose humor is incredible. Not to mention she is incredibly great looking.
If you haven’t seen it, there’s 11 season’s, certainly well worth binge watching from the beginning.

Living in Alaska in '59-65 as a teenager my favorite show was “Sgt Preston and the RCMP” Title might be off a wee bit as been a long time ago. The message was that they always got their man, regardless of weather or length of time. Loved the husky that was Sgt Preston’s companion.

1 Like

MOONLIGHTING
HILL STREET BLUES
MARY TYLER MOORE
THE ODD COUPLE
MASH Only the first 4 seasons with Henry Blake & the Christmas winter shows after that.
HOUSE
JULIA
NFL

Hi TheKnutts, mrzick and killmister. Some of the shows you all mentioned, I have not heard of but it sounds like I missed some good shows. I liked "Chips’, which was about 2 California police officers. I want to thank each one of you for taking the time to give your opinions on this question.

Of course, no problem Pilot. I hope to see some others respond as well.
If you want to binge watch Modern Family, I think it is on “Hulu” streaming service, but I’m not certain.

King, trusty old King :slightly_smiling_face:

Shut down tv shows a long time ago, for many reasons, but I’d have to say Mash at the time was my favorite !

The Rockford Files. because at times he lost too :face_with_head_bandage:

JULIA starred Diane Carrol as a single black mother as a Nurse in 1968, Good show, Adorable young boy could act very well for a five year old.

Thank you!

Pics, or it never happened, Ha!

The show MASH, Litenin, I believe everybody watched it at one point in time. It was serious, but funny. I remember Modern Family TheKnutts. I use to watch that every time it was on. The Rockford Files was a very good show and it is still on at this time. King, trusty old king, River_Runner and mrzick, I am afraid I am at a loss for that program. I have never seen it before. KILLMISTER, Julia, I loved that program. It was a good down home show. Thank you all so much for your responses. See you all on the tables.

The Sopranos :people_hugging:

Sgt. Preston of the Yukon and his trusty dog King :slight_smile:

1 Like