How to win

been winning…moreover making final table 8 out of 10 times only to lose to total crap hands…not sure why they call with those hands given its a tight final table…ofcourse there are some mad calls…few minutes in a 50k buy in player raised from 400 to 800 chips with 47…i soft called with pocker 10s…knowing this player generally calls and raises on any crap cards…its the final table last 8…the flop is 356…at the most he raised did put him on premium cards or Ace rag…i looked golden and did hit my set on the river but game was over on flop he had a straight…this is what i keep saying the dealer issue gives more power when you deal hands like this they are inclined to beleive they are invincible…the problem is these players are getting paid off repeatedly…so why should they stop playing donkey kong?
even in the 100k earlier i went all in with ak and got called with a5 off and 5 was on the flop…but again this player has been calling any bet of mine with trash and won 2 of the last 3 hands…more belief in the dealer.
100k tourney and calling an all in with a5 with a full table not heads up…beats me…think its more personal than poker…who knows…