Daily Quotes

While watching a 5 way allin fest, “As long as someone gets hurt, I’m happy” - SunPowerGuru

3 Likes

Empress’ Maid: “If they’re captured, they’re hung.”
Empress Nympho: “Not necessarily.”

History of the World Part 1 - Madeline Kahn as the Empress

3 Likes

“There’s three ways to play poker: Perfect, Primal, and Prayer.” - adapted from Bob Tewksbury (Ninety Percent Mental)

4 Likes

There are three kinds of poker players; those who can count and those who can’t.

5 Likes

“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” - Aristotle

I read this from 1Warlock’s profile . I am reproducing it here without his permission.

3 Likes

Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’, and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.

6 Likes

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” - John Galt in Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged

3 Likes

The best way to appreciate what we have is to imagine our lives without it!

5 Likes

Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow - Mark Twain

6 Likes

Let others over complicate the game needlessly in attempts to sound smart - @Comicguy

3 Likes

A smile on a problem is like the sun on a cloud

1 Like

the biggest possible luck in a big tournament is to never get bad luck on the crucial hands.

LOL true

Semper Fi Brother !.Also never underestimate the ability of you oppnent to hit a 4 outer on the river to beat your strt>ha ha

Accept both compliments and criticisme, it takes both sun and rain for a flower to grow

3 Likes

Those who can do, those who can’t teach - George Bernard Shaw

“Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.”

Mark Twain

1 Like

Don’t let others behavior destroy your inner peace.

2 Likes

Love Your Hand like a first date…If it starts going Bad…Get the Fold Out! Funny but True ( unless You have the Guts to Bluff ). What a Great Game!

2 Likes

Over-thinking, over-analyzing separates the body from the mind. -Tool

4 Likes