CONTEST - A rose by any other name

The most important thing is the ease in logging in. Therefore I used kravpoker as the user name and kravpoker as the password. It’s simple, rememberable, and it is the same as my bank. Try it. See how much money I have. www.chase.com. Now I also use kravpoker for my stays at The Windsor in Las Vegas. I can book a room by logging in to Server error and Anyone can stay there for a discounted rate of 899.50 a night. Boy do they like to save me money. I also play poker wearing a t shirt that says kravpoker and briefs that just say KP. (get it? their brief). I show everyone at the table, go all in, and then get to go see a movie. I am the only one that can play poker and see a movie in one 3 hour period. Kravpoker rocks!

5 Likes

The window next to the computer looks out to a Small Pond that had a visiting small feisty Gator. And being near the Gulf I added the two to make Gulf_gator. When there is flooding and the salinity lowers enough Large to the Largest Gators may cruise the Beachline near rivers etc. True Gulf Gators.

5 Likes

Mine is simple and has been used in various incarnations for the last decade at least. Basically, where I live and what I do. VT = Vermont (USA), PC = Personal Computers (Windows mostly), Wizard = Fix, Repair, Whisper, and more. Never found it unavailable so it’s simple to keep using!

4 Likes

Aug 29
I can’t tell you how much I hate answering this question :joy:
There is no creativity, no story, and nothing interesting involved in my choice. It’s just my name :unamused:
Not that I don’t love it. I do… I love my name. But that’s all it is. My name. No story there

you inspired me, Maya, to come up with a story. you can read it above.

2 Likes

I already did. And I loved it :wink:
But the usernames and passwords are not working, especially for the bank account :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Here’s one very interesting use of my name:

I’m posting the same as a quiz in The Guessing Game thread, if anyone knows the song, please go there and post your answer :blush:

4 Likes

I have no idea what the lyrics of your song mean, but tell me, Maya, can they compete with the lyrics of the Miri song?
Miri, Miri tolle Frau, Du bist sexy, witzig und schlau.
Miri, fantastic woman. You are sexy, witty and smart.
And coming from those intelligent looking singers, such praises are particularly meaningful!

5 Likes

So boring. Just my name.

1 Like

AKFolds = Ace King (in the pocket) Folds. I choose this user name because I play a tight style of poker. Have I ever folded AK in the pocket? Well, lets just say that if you find yourself at a table with me and I bet it is in your best interest to fold. But you can always call – I love getting paid!

1 Like

…but your last name makes me think of my favorite dessert! So it doesn’t bore me AT ALL!

2 Likes

When working on an article for a magazine, I interviewed an 86 year old good neighbor who had been trimming trees and plowing gardens and had no plans to retire. An honest, sweet hardworking gentleman who was kind and taught me how to raise sweet potato slips. A fine human being and a good friend, M.C. Primm. One of the kindest, most honest people I ever met. Hence, my name McPrimm.

2 Likes

I don’t think they can compete at all :roll_eyes:
Simply because in your song they are addressing someone named Miri. In mine, Maya is not a name :joy:

I believe everyone playing knows who my user name came from, just one of the best of all time.

I had to use a zero instead of an “O” for my favorite persona “0cean”
“Ocean” is a poker playing vampire from the realm of SecondLife.com who has wondered into ReplayPoker.com.
I am extremely blood thirsty & plan to suck every chip out of every stack to feed my “thirst”
…that’s the plan anyway…I never go hungry…
I am FIERCE
I am 0cean

2 Likes

I use my screen name because my hubby always called me his CarolinaBabe.
That was the first name that come to me when i signed up.
He was killed in an accident. I still miss him so much! But I know I am still his
CarolinaBabe.

4 Likes

Forever his. This story is so sweet and sad but sweet above all. Happy Labor Day. I wish you joy today and always.

1 Like

Thanks so much Jan. Being able to play poker here has eased a lot of lonely

nights for me.

I am happy to be your friend.

3 Likes

I wanted an accurate reflection of who I am and why I’m here and ‘MyWifeFreezesMeOutWhenIPlayForCash’ wouldn’t fit.

3 Likes

When I moved to Spain years ago, I was introduced to someone, who said ‘Oh, you are a gringo hahaha’ and so I started referring to myself as El Gringo cuz I thought it was cool. On Replay, there already was a Gringo, so I had to change it just a little. Now it means ‘Little Gringo’ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My name and my kids BD dates.

1 Like