Why I like replaypoker

1Warlock and others who are familiar with probability calculation, I have a question here.

In half hour I got two straights, one flush and a trip. Lost all of them. Solution: I changed the table.

1 Like

It seems that from time to time on RP you just get bad stretches (Like I hit last night). you have to weather them and adjust your play. It’s worth it I think.

4 Likes

Definitely just take a break, I’ve been on and off for four or so years, more off than on, but I always come back a little better. Then I get into a rut, leave for a few months, get a hair up my rear end and show up again and kill it. It usually balances out, but given the amount of people newer to the play or who just don’t have a grasp on strategy the balance will tip toward you. Hope that makes sense.

2 Likes

Thanks Vegan, have been toning it down a bit & playing tighter.
Seems better, still frustrated by those “BINGO” players who go all in with
nothing & win!
In my opinion it just ruins the game.
Anyway happy playing.

1 Like

like I said before just got into a hand and guess what one of the sites top rated it a straight flush to beat a ace high flush

1 Like

i want the hotel’s name it’s cheap

Well here I am, folks, took the advice given!
over 800k in chips , now 0.
Guess i’m just not lucky.
Cant believe it can be this bad!
I did bad mouth Replay in frustration?
Oh well thats poker I guess, thing is I used to do O.K.
g.l. All good punting.

1 Like

okiato-fisher,
Check my advice on the ‘Downswing’ thread if you want to try another way.

Years back I played a few other sites. Seemed little boring- slow- something… Then REPLAY . Always thought that Replay was as good as can be expected at a free site. Been Few Years now and the Site and Staff are truly a Level or two above that. ty Replay

5 Likes

lol. I couldnt of said it any better myself !!

4 Likes

i played almost all of the online poker sites (the longest on the PKR site) but i don’tt doubt that Replay Poker is far the best. there are a lot of nice tournaments, bonuses and nice prizes, lot of fun and above all, kind staff and top careers for the players. thanks Replay.!

7 Likes

your a sweet heart !!

1 Like

sounds like a bad day at the office.

I used to be a very active player on PKR, a few years back. I was sad to hear the closure of the site. We are glad to hear that you are having a good experience on Replay and it’s great to have you with us! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

and i was sad too when the PKR was shut down and i thought that i would not find a similar HQ poker site any more. thank God, i was wrong. i found Replay:)

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

Fun SITE great friends having loads of fun, need to buy chips SOON because I lost again, but having a blast! ^-^

1 Like

It’s free, is it’s only redeeming quality. The river hits at 75%, if you want to believe this is like real poker…feel FREE :wink:

2 Likes