Why Am I Here?

Why do you come to the forums?

I am here because I like to hear about other people’s poker experience and share a little about mine.

I look forward to hearing about why you come to the forums.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the forums!!

5 Likes

Help, support, give and receive, and general banter. Simple really.

3 Likes

Great conversations with folks all over the world and learn about what makes people happy or put on tilt. Sharing some things with complete strangers and then turning that into friendships.

3 Likes

I very much enjoy all the posts concerning poker and how the different players interpret the language of poker. Some really good posts from players who have put a lot of thought into their game and it has certainly helped me with my play. It is great to read their original thoughts rather than the copy and paste quotes from professional poker players, thank you to all those posters, you know who you are!

3 Likes

I’m here to check in on the players and get to know them as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why do you come to the forums?

Great Question, Mark!
Love the fellowship of all the Great Folks here at Replay and sharing experiences, ideas/thoughts about Poker and everyday life topics!

1 Like

Not only, do I just enjoy the Great folks here, but learn a lot from everyone in the community forum about the very fun & challenging game of Poker, I grew up with!