What is your pup's/dog's name & How did you arrive to that name?

Hi @Migl0 , welcome to the forum and thanks for your response, Very cute pup you have. May I ask is he a Jack Russell?

2 Likes

Hi Litenin. Yes, it´s a Jack Russel. Thank you for the praise!

5 Likes

This is MR.RANGLER
He is always on the move!!

6 Likes

Nice! You can see my avatar where my dog named Nova is! I gave this name thinking about SuperNova!

2 Likes

OMG So adorable :heart:

4 Likes

Beautiful pup and thanks for the picture. He looks like the only Jack Russel we have left, in earlier days. I think the Jacks are all on the move and love playtime with us !! TY & please give that baby a treat from me.

2 Likes

He doses fly @ times

2 Likes

Speaking of Jacks, we have another Jack Russell pup, now 16 yrs old and still on the go but a bit slower. After a few days after we found her , we decided to call her Jazzie. because of her personality. Glad she had a lot of great years with our Foxy, which will never be forgotten.

Lot of story’s about Jazzie LOL, Great Pup

4 Likes

Hello, i´m a pup names Teddy :dog:

Unbenannt

6 Likes

Peek…my standard poodle…died of cancer …beautiful til the day she died…am trying to get a good pic of her for here…not sure I am able to do it, lol Anyway, this girl came by her name because I had purchased a device, called Peek, a little electronic email fetcher for my grandson…they don’t make them anymore I don’t think and to top it off, Peek did like to play peek n boo, til one day I put on a scary mask when she found me and she peed all over the floor, lolol. I loved her like my sons and cried everytime I passed our walking route when leaving the driveway for at least two months…

5 Likes

Howdy Teddy, your one cute little pup!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your story with Peek, my friend. I love seeing Standard (Big) lol Poodles, when I do, They are beautiful pups. I’m sure Peek was your little Angel and very true, our pups are family and will never be forgotten.

3 Likes

Mine is Called Gari, but he is really old :frowning:

3 Likes

Hi @Nattyyy , welcome to the Forum and I hope you will check in here often to discover new daily subjects. Please give Gari a treat from me. We also had 2 older pups left and all one can do is Love/Enjoy them as long as we can.

3 Likes

Tig is 10 years old and a fiesty mix of chihuahua and bossy 18lbs of fur.

2 Likes

Tig is a Beautiful pup and think has the record for Largest chihuahua even mixed :)) Please give your baby a treat for me :smile:

2 Likes

Our oldest pup is named Libby. A friend had & couldn’t keep her. We still don’t know why she was named Libby, but when we would call her (Libby) she would come immediately and dance for us. We have enjoyed the great times we have had with her for 19 years. She is not doing well right now due to age, we have a hard decision to make tomorrow.

5 Likes

I feel for you and the Mrs, Litenin! Just is a heartache …but u will make it easier on her with your decision I am sure. Just wish these little gifts from God would live longer!

3 Likes

I had a Yorkshire Terrier that a young waitress in Phoenix, Arizona gave to me!
She said her name was Rosie, so that’s what I called her!

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you have to make that decision, Litenin, it’s really rough, but probably for the best.

We adopted a really nice lab named Noah from the animal shelter about a decade ago. He was already 8+ years old. A few years back we had to make that tough decision to put him down.
It had gotten to the point where he couldn’t get up anymore to go outside to go.
So we brought him out and laid him on a blanket and waited for the really sweet vets to show up to give him the shot.
What was so amazing, and is making me cry now, is when the vets showed up, Noah actually got up and strolled around the yard for a bit, enjoying his last stroll.
Then we got him to come over and lay down on the blanket, he knew it was his time to go. He really appeared very happy at the time, smiling.
After a about a minute, it was over as we all were around him saying our goodbyes and petting him.
We were all crying, but were happy to know he was happy to go.

I hope it goes well for you and hopefully Libby will be as happy to go as Noah was.

4 Likes