The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

When I was a kid, I fell off my bike and scraped my knee. It really hurt, but didn’t cause any permanent damage. It did hurt a lot though.

The reason I’m telling you this now is because we didn’t have social media back then, and I feel that you need to know this sort of thing.

4 Likes

Ahaha, ahaha. Likewise I am having cream cheese and bagels and I feel as though it is important information for everyone to know because I don’t do Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media. This is my only social internet contact with the outside world :joy:

2 Likes

Poker needs a good pregame war dance…

5 Likes

That’s awesome :clap:t2:

2 Likes

They do it for no other reason than pure intimidation. Yeah, we are all athletes, but we are athlete warriors, and will not only crush you, but probably eat your spleen afterwards.

I think poker needs a lot more of this sort of thing!

2 Likes

Okay, nightmares

2 Likes

Kind of looked like a bunch of wanna be sumo wrestlers.

2 Likes

There are two kinds of people in this world, those who like fruitcake and those who don’t.

I like fruitcake :joy:

2 Likes

It’s a well known fact that there are only 12 fruitcakes in the world, and these same 12 fruitcakes have been gifted and re-gifted for over 4 centuries.

The one I had was missing a small bite, rumored to have been taken by Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, during the chaos of the battle of Waterloo. He supposedly took the bite by accident, which rings true because nobody would purposely put something like that into their mouth. Apparently, the fog of war led him to believe it was a roasted duck.

4 Likes

By the way, this is the same thing with ultrasounds. There’s really only 1 picture, probably painted by Andy Worhol. When someone goes for an ultrasound, they just give them a copy of the same image.

If they have an ultrasound video, it’s just a simple form of claymation, don’t be fooled!

1 Like

Hahahahahaha :joy: everyone hates them. I can’t wait to get a regifted one at Christmas :christmas_tree: I’m almost finished with mine from last Christmas :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes

That goalie was rally using his head. Too bad that he was using it as a target.

3 Likes

lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

Key lime pie anyone to cool off in this heatwave again ?

4 Likes

Oh Craig, Craig, Craig. Are you actually the devil in disguise?

3 Likes

I’m such a tease :joy:

1 Like

lol, I got a Fruitcake one year, think it was one that has been re gifted for at least 2 years, it was hard as a rock… :rofl:
I personally do not like Fruitcakes, next time I get one, will send it to you Craig… :laughing:

3 Likes