The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

I am storing my 6-packs of Sprite until I can sell them as classics.

3 Likes

Only 2 years old ? I would have brought it back to life, send it. When I was in the Marine Corps we had food that was called C- Rations left over from World War 2. Fruitcake in a can over 30 years old , yummy.

4 Likes

Actually I didn’t want to bring it back to life :rofl:

3 Likes

C-rats also containd something they called, “Chicken or Turkey, Boned.” They weren’t even sure what it was when thyey canned it, let alone 30 years later.

3 Likes

30 years old may still be yummy (to some) but,

World War 2 was about 80 years ago +/-.

2 Likes

And they stopped using c-rations almost 50 years ago. I ate them too, and they had been in the cans a very long time when I ate them.

2 Likes

You got that right :nauseated_face:

1 Like

It’s fruitcake not clown cake. :wink:

2 Likes

When I enlisted in the Marine Corps over 40 years ago we ate Fruit Cake that was over 30 years old left over from World War 2 C-Rats. I didn’t enlist yesterday according to your math.

Does that help professor?

1 Like

They stopped using C Rations in 1983 when the MREs were distributed to us.

1 Like
3 Likes

:rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha, hahahahaha :joy:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Joke of the week

Why did I never think to try this?

5 Likes

A classic but weddings are the best :joy::joy:

1 Like

What is the most dangerous animal in the world?

According to a-z-animals.com, mosquitos are the deadliest animals in the world, killing an estimated 750,000 to 1 million humans yearly

With up to 110 trillion mosquitoes on the planet the insects can carry lethal diseases like malaria, dengue fever, West Nile virus and Zika virus

There are 16,000 mosquitoes on the planet for every one person.

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

16,000 you say? Well alrighty then! Looks like I’m going to have to modify my usual summer wardrobe a wee bit:

3 Likes

Yessssss :joy: I need one of those !

3 Likes

Flamethrowers are legal in most parts of the USA. You can get a good surplus one for about 4 grand, if you can find one.

The reason they’re legal is because farmers use them to clear crop residue.

An easier, but less fun, way to stop mosquitoes is to take a fairly high dose of vitamin B. The excess vitamin B comes out through your skin, and bugs hate the stuff.

6 Likes