The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

OK, now that’s pretty funny. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a question, and Im not going to write a novel like some LOL, sorry, back to the question, Im looking at a picture, and I say , brothers and sisters have I none, but this mans father is my fathers son, what am I looking at ?

2 Likes

a picture of yourself

4 Likes

step to the head of the class !!!

3 Likes

I was gonna say a goofball. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOLOLOL !!! your a clown !!!

2 Likes

fine than, a happy old bum (and no not me) walks thru the park everyday, picking up cigarette butts, for every (7) butts he finds he can make (1) cigarette , so one day he found (49) butts, so how many cigarettes could he make that day ?

2 Likes

Well, let’s see… he can make 7 from the 49 butts. Then, when he smokes those, he has 7 more butts, so can make one more. So I would say 8

3 Likes

good answer , you are smarter than you look !

4 Likes

bravo oh one of wisdom lol

2 Likes

have someone spell the word (shop) 5 times out load , than ask them what do you do at a red light, and listen to the answer.

2 Likes

or this one, have them spell (joke ) 5 times than ask them what do you call the white part of a egg ?

2 Likes

Or ask them to spell “boast” 5 times, then ask them what goes into a toaster. The correct answer is “bread.”

2 Likes

Everybody is smarter than I look.

4 Likes

hahahaha

2 Likes

That would be spooky. I’d sell the war implement too. Or give it away. Buhbye! Thanks for sharing. Should definitely have told your wife though. (I’m a wife. I agree with my advice here.)

2 Likes

LOLOL, you are to KOOOLLLL !!!

1 Like

I should read before I speak lol

1 Like

I didn’t see any positive benefit of telling her, and the potential for a lot of negatives.

I’m not really afraid of things like that. Yes, I was startled and a little confused, but more curious than anything. I think that’s why I went downstairs after it: I wanted to see it again and maybe figure out what it was. Maybe the lights drove it away, I don’t know.

I sold the sword because my wife was afraid of stuff like that. She might have insisted we sell the house or something. Plus, I didn’t want it messing with my kid, yanno?

Anyway, I never saw it again, which is probably for the best. Someone told me it was probably a shade, but I looked that up and it didn’t seem like a close match, so no idea what it was.

I would love to live in a real haunted house though. I would document that stuff, write a book, make a movie, and charge hefty fees to film makers and tourists. I would have t-shirts, hats, and action figures, mugs, jackets, maybe even a video game. If any ghosts read this, I have an extra room, come on over and stay awhile!

2 Likes

and why do you intress me ?