The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

And, of corse,m the original…

3 Likes

Bandito word of the day…Little Caesars.
I trim my nose hairs with little caesars.

5 Likes

question ? why does my nose and ear hairs grow faster than the hair on my head ?

2 Likes

Probably because there are more of them.

3 Likes

Sun Power Guru…Thanks for the laugh…It’s the first time in a very long time that I almost wish a had not gotten rid of my TV’s 25 years ago Holey Moley…rofl

2 Likes

hmm,. doesn’t that mean you are complaining about complainers. you are already breaking the rules by setting them. but of course now i’m complaining about complaining over complaining. guess we both get banned soon :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Glad you liked it. That show is a riot! It’s funny enough to watch people get mauled by a big windmill or get dumped into ice cold water or face plant into a slippery slope, but when you add the ridiculous commentary, it becomes extremely entertaining. Mini golf can be fun to watch… who knew?

Full episodes of the entire first season is on YouTube, and the 2nd season is well underway!

1 Like

I don’t think establishing a guideline is the same as complaining, but it’s pretty close. Not to complain, but you do seem to be complaining about my complaining, even though I wasn’t complaining.

Now that we have established that, can we please get back off-topic? Thanks!

7 Likes

My dog has dermatitis and is being treated with Cytopoint…

2 Likes

14 Likes

If that happens, you have to text her back and use the wrong name. If her name is Lisa, text back, “Wow Jane, you had me worried for a minute!”

8 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Sometimes there is no explanation:

Surprisingly hypnotic.

10 Likes

And worse still - getting these texts when your wife is borrowing your phone.

5 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

A Ghost Story

I’ve seeb many ghosts in my dreams, but only once when I was awake. It happened about 30 years ago.

I woke from my sleep with a dread feeling in the pit of my gut. The room was dark, but the nearby streetlights cast just enough light to see well enough. I lay there, eyes scanning the room, and caught a glimpse of movement near the closet door.

There was a shape there, vaguely human in size and form, and it was gliding silently towards me and the door to the room. It was black as black can be, an opaque blackness that seemed to absorb the light. I lay there frozen, as it silently coasted onward, coming between me and the large mirror on the back of the dresser. I don’t remember if it had a reflection or not, but the shape looked like a person, right arm bent at the elbow, forearm horizontal. In the spot where a hand would be was a roundish object the size of a soccer ball.

The shape was indistinct, no details visible, it was just a shape. It glided on by and through the door, which was closed. I just lay there, bewildered and a little freaked out, when my son started screaming. He was less than 1 at the time, and his hysterical screams jolted me out of bed. I threw open my door, ran the few steps to his room, and flicked on the light. There was nothing there.

By now, my wife had entered the room, and I just looked at her, palms up and shrugged. Just then, the dog started going ballistic from downstairs. I hit that light and trotted down, ready to… well, I have no idea what I was going to do, I had no plan. But down I went anyway.

The dog was in an attack posture, growling and barking and looking at the front door, the fur on his back sticking up. I turned on the porch light and opened the door, but again, there was nothing there.

By now, my wife had calmed our son, so I calmed the dog as best I could, then went back upstairs. When my wife, who hadn’t seen the… whatever it was, asked me what happened, I just said I didn’t know, but everything looked alright now. I never told her what I saw.

I went through that closet the next day. The only thing I found of interest was an old, well worn civil war naval cutlass. I have no idea what I saw or if it was connected with that sword, but I sold it anyway. To this day, I have no idea what it might have been, but it was something. I didn’t imagine it.

Have you ever seen a ghost?

5 Likes

9 Likes