Now that’s love :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yes Craig but I learned a lesson…Never glue hair to my face again :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl: lol; now I’ve heard it all, Bodie

5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren’t prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, ‘Mrs. Jones, do you know me?’ She responded, ‘Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I’ve known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you’ve been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you’re a big shot when you haven’t the brains to realise you’ll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.’

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, ‘Mrs. Jones, do you know the defence attorney?’

She again replied, ‘Why yes, I do. I’ve known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He’s lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can’t build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.’

The defence attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counsellors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I’ll send you both to the electric chair.

7 Likes

Carol at the time it seemed like the greatest idea of all time .I tried but it did not work so the next thing I did was buy her a cake

1 Like

will_lira… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ollies is a cool store. You never know what you will see each time you go.

2 Likes

Sue13 Ollies is the coolest place I have ever been in! I could stay in that place all day! I was in there like 5 hours one day and the employees starting looking at me like I was insane>

2 Likes

Heck, we could have told them that. :)) We used to stay in there a long time also. Before my hubby had his stroke, it was there or Big Lots and Harbor Freight.

2 Likes

Oh my Cowboy, that is hilarious.

too funny

2 Likes

Never seen one of those stores in New England.

1 Like

That’s because you had hair glued to your face :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Craig…Hahahahaha yea but…I had shades on!

2 Likes

I’ve been getting messages asking what I’ve been up to, so maybe it’s time for an update.

A few months ago, I decided to explore my artistic side. I bought a jaunty beret and looked at some artist’s smocks, but the ones I saw were frumpy and ill-fitting, so I ended up getting a smartly-tailored lab coat. I next trudged down to my local art store and got a variety of art supplies.

I decided to approach this in my typical methodical manner, focusing on a single topic for now, while exploring a lot of different media and art styles. Acrylics, watercolor, oil on canvas, in styles starting with illustration and impressionist, then spiraling down into minimalism and abstract.

It’s been an interesting journey so far. Once I get a better understanding of the tools and techniques, I’ll broaden my range of topics, but for now, dipping a brush in paint and then wiggling it around on paper or canvas is oddly satisfying.

The exploration is the reward.

Be well.

6 Likes

So cool!

3 Likes

So no poker ?

2 Likes

Pictures,! and 2 remind me of Scott Switzer’s impressionist style… Congratulations well done.

2 Likes

Not much on Replay, but I have been playing more live.

2 Likes