The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

Don’t know if I can show this or if I am on right page but here goes check this out it really is unbelievable the amount of info hanging around for some unscrupulous so and so to pick up on worth looking at !

9 Likes

Tomorrow is Pediatric Stroke Day, my grandson had a stroke at birth, this touches my heart :heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

Ok I cleaned the kitchen to my specs. Wife no like.

My reply: My clean is your dirty therefore your dirty is my clean. Get over it!

Oooohnooo.

Happy wife, happy life for you married folks.

1 Like

And my granddaughter will be 2♥

2 Likes

7 witches of menopause

3 Likes
3 Likes

1 Like

I ran across this pic today, my grandson is the brown haired little boy in the middle :heart:

9 Likes

My husband went through that and still is. The silent one with no warning. God Bless your grandson♥

5 Likes

cowboy logic

1 Like

Thank you Sue

3 Likes

It’s Wiener Wednesday :joy:

1 Like

hump day

3 Likes

My thought today is Happy 2nd Birthday to our beautiful Halloween girl Alaya♥
HBD LAYA

4 Likes

Thirsty Thursday

1 Like

Those few close-ish to me know and understand why I stopped posting. No tears, it is what it is.

If you’ve enjoyed my posts, you might be interested to know I started a new Twitter account about a week ago under the handle Oculus Discrimine (@OculusDiscrim)

Watch me take sarcastic pokes at political leaders, science, religions, celebrities, industries, sexuality, entire planets, and even the new CEO of Twitter itself. Nothing escapes the withering gaze of the Oculus Discrimine. Come join the fun.

Stay here too, but like, I’m thinking you can probably do both.

8 Likes

Yay. Glad you’re back. Sounds like a hoot. Perhaps I’ll have you on my podcast :+1:t2: Same theme. Are you paying the $8 for the blue check ?

3 Likes

Ice Eggs, thousands of balls of ice cover beach in Finland, due to a phenomenon that occurs when ice are rolled over by water and wind…

7 Likes