The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

I have missed you! Where’s Sun I would be thinking, then… :musical_score: :notes: Here comes the Sun and I say its alright :notes: :musical_note: :musical_note:. Really have missed ya. I will check out your twitter… it has been too long since I have heard that quick wit and fun sense of humor. :heart:

4 Likes

All aces are not equal!

Kings are Kings unless there are more Queens on the table!

Prefer scrambled LOL

I went to visit you on twitter. I loved it. I sent you a message to see if you also watch a channel on tv or if you are a part of another site? Glad you are back.

2 Likes

2 Likes

daylight savings time meme

1 Like

Don’t forget to change your clocks back one hour before bed Saturday night if your state participates in daylight saving time.

4 Likes

if you had been holding the bullets, would you have gone all in?

1 Like

Just for the record, I’m not back, nor will I be back. I may post now and then, but very very rarely.

In over 7 years here, I have 172 “friends,” most of whom I have never spoken to. There’s only a small handful of people I actually talk to. I will play poker here sometimes, but that’s about it.

I’ve been on Twitter for 10 days, and have 235 followers. I talk to many of them every day, and we are free to talk how we want about anything we want to talk about.

Good luck to all, and thank you all.

@OculusDiscrim

8 Likes

I look forward to being one of your talking friends. I have been on twitter for a very long time. Take care and God Bless.

2 Likes

Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction.

:+1:t2::clap:t2::raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Ah, well - fwiw, you will be missed here - but maybe I’ll check out twitter - though in all honesty, I have intentionally avoided it like the plague.

4 Likes

I don’t do social media either, I speak to the whole world already , Sirius-Ly :wink::sunglasses:

5 Likes

back off

women don't fart

1 Like

Happy Sunday♥

prayer

4 Likes

Yes, it’s Football Sunday :pizza::taco::beer::football:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary to my Husband! We have been through a lot together, but we are still together. Loss of a child, husband’s stroke, and other sad times, but we also have nice memories we will always cherish. I wish you all a life to spend with someone who will stand by you through it all. It isn’t easy, but it sure is worth it
HAnniv to Roger

I Love You♥

11 Likes

4 Likes