The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

I would mix it with some powdered water because water is good.

And yes, powdered water is actually a thing.

2 Likes

If you’ve been around snow, you have probably seen and maybe touched powdered water. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That defeats the whole purpose of waterless beer, not to mention that it evaporates in a year so yeah if you want to throw it in a glass while your drinking, sure , but there’s no mass production. If only they could use it to refill waterways that are drying up at a phenomenal rate.

2 Likes

some thing a little different to finish on

7 Likes

The wheat bread breed is the best :joy:

3 Likes

4 Likes

OMG what a beauty I would be proud to have him/her by my side

4 Likes

I had a dog like that. I thought he had fleas, but they turned out to be sesame seeds.

2 Likes

Beautiful dog :+1:t2: What breed is that ? I want it !

1 Like

Looks like a Yoda Hound to me.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I do not know what breed sorry

1 Like

Looks like a Mogwai.
Mogwai are rare sapient beings that are furry, cute, and very curious . They can transform into reptilian, highly destructive creatures called Gremlins.

3 Likes

yoda

4 Likes

Found it.

It’s a cross between a chocolate lab and a rat terrier :+1:t2: Now where to get it :thinking:

1 Like

I think that’s called a Wheaton Terrier.

1 Like

Toy rat terrier the vet said.

2 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

On August 6 2022, Kiely Rodni, age 16, went to a party and was never seen again. The police and FBI spent some 20,000 hours searching, but came up empty handed.

The YouTube channel Adventures With Purpose then decided to help. it took them 35 minutes to locate her car, which was submerged in 14 feet of water in Prosser Lake, which was next to the campground where the party was held. The car did contain what is thought to be her body, sad to say.

The police had searched the lake over a period of 2 days before giving up. As mentioned, they spent 20,000 hours looking altogether. The YouTubers are a group of divers that used high-tech sonar equipped boats to find her car within 35 minutes of hitting the water.

I mean, really? Police spend the equivalent of 10 people working for a year each and find nothing, and a couple of YouTubers find her in about half an hour? What’s wrong with this picture? Egad.

By the way, these YouTubers have also solved 22 other cold cases since 2019.

2 Likes