The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

We have fishing friends who have gone to many lakes with their sonar and found bodies for the police. Sad finds, but good to have closure for the family. Nice job Search Team. So sad, so young. Prayers

1 Like

What truly amazes me is the unbelievable video shots. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I was reading that today. Amazing :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’m Bored

Let’s go to

Walmart

and superglue

coins to the floor

and count how

many people

try to pick

them up!

2 Likes

I said Wheaton in reference to your bread dog. My parents had a toy rat terrier named Olivia. She was a cool little dog.

2 Likes

I kick em, I trust nothing

2 Likes

Oh, sorry :joy:

1 Like

This is one of my favorite channels…

3 Likes

EPIC !!!

2 Likes

One more from the same channel. Knock on someone’s door, ask for food. If they give you food, pay their rent. Gotta love it!

3 Likes

Was going to ask definition of powdered water and ask that you not introduce such to the USA as an invasive substance, however snow welcome! You should be ashamed Sun frightening an old man. lol.

3 Likes

I woke up from a dream just now, maybe a nightmare, but now I have a profound knowledge that should scare ya’ll.

People are seeing UFO’s,all shapes and sizes, triangles, blinking lights, Elvis and many other interpretations, but I have the straight scoop, bear with me…even the government admits there are UFO’s finally.

See those clouds up there…yes, the aliens have a radar resistant see through spaceship.

3 Likes

@Craig_Anthony

6 Likes

2 Likes

ThatWasEpic has more class, but nobody tops MrBeast.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 things not to do

2 Likes

In the state of Georgia, it’s illegal to eat fried chicken with a fork.

2 Likes

Still on the books in Rhode Island.

2 Likes

I love number 6, which makes it illegal to bite off someone’s legs. I’m assuming this doesn’t apply to chicken’s legs.

The one I posted about not using a fork for eating fried chicken was only enforced once as far as I can tell. In 2009, a 91 year old woman was arrested for using a knife and fork to eat her fried chicken.

The law itself was enacted as a publicity stunt in Gainsville, Georgia in 1961. They bill themselves as the “poultry capital of the world,” and consider fried chicken to be serious business.

3 Likes