Signing in!

One big question. Why do I have to keep signing in? Been on this site for over a year now. Tired of doing this.

If you log out you have to resign in . I never log out so I never have to sign in.

1 Like

Sharon is correct… if you just close the window and do not log out you will not have to log back in as long as you keep the login cookie. Clearing your cookies/browsing data/cache, or using the site in private mode and closing/restarting your browser, will require logging back in. Hope this helps…
Peace! :smiley:

1 Like

Check your browser’s security/privacy settings, and Autofill/autologin to see if it’s disabled by default. It would prevent automatic log-in on your regular visited sites. As the two messages above state, you don’t need to Log Out, just close and re-open the site, I have it on my Bookmarks toolbar for instance. Just click and it opens the site, only occasionally I need to Log In, which I suspect is down to a server reset.

Yep, I realize if I logged out, I’d have to log back in. But the issue is, I never logged out.

Oh , I have never had that issue , sorry I couldn’t help !

Well, that’s not how it’s supposed to work. :wink: