Practicing Patience

Thanks a Lot, swamptrash! Keep praying for all the people, I appreciate your kind words! Good Luck friend!:pray::four_leaf_clover::yin_yang:

1 Like

My prayers are with you. I also was recently a flood victim. Read The Waters Are Rising by Carl Crouse, available on Amazon. I know all the people in that book (and was on the search and rescue) and it was my pastor who wrote it. When I moved out, I gave all of my stuff to his church to donate to flood victims who survived. My house survived but 80% of the homes were destroyed. I remember mucking out the basements and walking home covered in mud, just bawling because I was so sad. I moved to another state too.

Iā€™m also a tragedy victim and truly believe in emitting positive vibrations into the world and those around us. It will change you like it did me. Love your family and let them see you smile.

3 Likes

Thank you, Paperboy! My prayers for all the victims here and there. May we get stronger, wiser and make this sad moments lessions for a better Future. Peace, Harmony and faith! :pray::stars: Good Luck!

1 Like

Anything you can do to help them, do it.

1 Like

I will! Peace, love and strenght! :four_leaf_clover: :pray:

It is absolutely true that patience is the key to success. .
Just yesterday I had an unpleasant incident and my patience ran outā€¦
I played cash games, had a good hand and lostā€¦
I didnā€™t have the patience to wait for good hands and went all-in.
This once again proves, as I said above, patience is the key to success.

3 Likes

True! Patience is the key! good luck ViToID! :four_leaf_clover: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Stay COOL itā€™s helps.

1 Like

Yeah! Good Luck! :pray: :four_leaf_clover: :slightly_smiling_face:

Great post, patience is So important in anything we do. However, I donā€™t believe you can have patience without discipline. And canā€™t win without faith :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fully agree! Thank you very much, good luck! :slightly_smiling_face: :four_leaf_clover: :pray:

1 Like

Lo tendrƩ en cuenta
Translate:
Iā€™ll keep it in mind

1 Like

Good luck Shark! :four_leaf_clover: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello dear friends. Yes patience is a very important aspect of the game of poker I do a lot of sport and eat very healthy to stay fit in the mind. This is also connected with patience because if you are fit in the mind you are more patient and you can make better decisions at the table and in real life.

I heard some people do yoga and breathwork to get spiritual and therefore more patient. Looking to do that soon too.

2 Likes

I tottally agree, Ripley! Good luck, peace, love & patience! :slightly_smiling_face: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Sorry for the delay in replying, Mattie! As you can see in the following posts, my family and I had to leave our house in a hurry because of a huge flood in our state. It also helped me reflect on patience, as we had to have a lot to overcome everything we went through. Now everything is fine with us, but many people have lost their lives, their homes, their sources of income, in short, a terrible situation.
Then, I realized that patience in Poker, which is just a game, seemed to be so small in the face of so many adversities that can appear in life that it strengthened me as a player and as a person. I hope all is well with you, good luck in games and in life! :slightly_smiling_face: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

This is a good attitude, Younguru!
Good luck to you in poker and in Life! :four_leaf_clover: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So sorry to hear about the catastrophic eventsā€¦thankful that you and your family are safe. Sending prayers for all affected. As youā€™ve said in another post, poker is just a game. Wishing you well.

1 Like

Thanks Mattiebumpo!
It means a lot!
Good luck, good week, good life!
:pray: :four_leaf_clover: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s quite hard sometime to practice patience. The advice in here is spot on

1 Like