How to Buy More Chips

I don’t know how to buy more chips. What does enter a verification # mean? What does +91 – – 7972 mean and what # do I put in the verifcation box? Please help me. Thanks

Hi jimbo52,

Sorry for any confusion. The verification is just a security precaution when you want it to remember your details for later use – it will send a short code to your cell phone and then you enter it to verify the card. If you don’t want to deal with a text message, you can purchase without remembering your details and you should be able to proceed normally.

Hope that helps!

Cheers, Lesley

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Failure Buying More CHIPS. Yesterday (7/21…Monday …USA) I thought I had successfully bought more chips.
I checked “VISA” … entered my correct credit account # … entered my accurate cell # … checked $10 / 100,000 chips
Result … no instant “Thank You” text message … No VISA $10 charge … No chip 100,000 chip increase
How long does a “Get Chips” purchase take to post?
If I tried again today … Is there a risk of double ordering?
.Thank you
Jim52
… Yes, I have asked “Support” twice for help on this issue.

Hi Jim,

Sorry for the continued trouble with this. I can confirm that no purchases have gone through for you yet. When a purchase is successful, you’ll see that buy button turn green and show a checkmark when the purchase is complete.

Then the page will reload and you’ll see a confirmation message in the top right corner of the screen.

If you continue to have issues, you might try making a purchase without having it remember you and see if that goes any smoother.

Cheers, Lesley