How does one redeem poker tickets?

how does one redeem poker tickets?

1 Like

Hi bubba53,
The tickets you win can be used to play tournaments to the value of the ticket you have won. When you enter the tournament it will say “use ticket” or “use chips”.
Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hallo wijnstok,
Dit is naar mijn mening geen antwoord op de vraag. Bubbba53 vroeg: “Hoe wissel je pokertickets in?” Jij geeft antwoord op de vraag: “Hoe kan ik pokertickets gebruiken?”
Inwisselen betekent naar mijn mening in dit verband: er chips voor krijgen of ruilen voor tickets met een andere waarde, etc.
Translation
Hello Grapevine,
In my opinion this is not an answer to the question. Bubbba53 asked, “How do you redeem poker tickets?” You answer the question: “How can I use poker tickets?”
Redeem in my opinion in this context means getting chips for it or exchanging it for tickets of a different value, etc.

Hallo SiamTon,
Ik denk dat het een beetje is van hoe je de vraag interpreteert.
Grapevine legde uit wat je kan doen, hoe je de tickets kan gebruiken, want dit is de enige manier. Tickets inwisselen voor chips of ruilen voor andere tickets kan niet.
Ik hoop dat mijn antwoord je meer duidelijkheid geeft.

Translation
Hi Siamton,
I think it’s a bit of how you interpret the question.
Grapevine explained what you can do, how you can use the tickets, because this is the only way. Exchanging tickets for chips or exchanging for other tickets is not possible.
I hope my answer gives you more clarity.

2 Likes

The only way one can redeem poker tickets is to use them for poker games instead of chips. Please keep in mind that the value of the ticket must be the same as the entry for that game. Here is an example of the ticket versus chips entry in a game

2 Likes

Tengo 2 tikets como los uso ?
Ayuda

Translation
I have 2 tickets, how do I use them?
Aid

Translation
Los boleros/tickets que gane se pueden usar para jugar torneos por el valor del boleros/tickets que haya ganado.
Cuando ingrese al torneo, dirá “usar boleto/tickets” o “usar fichas”.
Espero que esto ayude, y bienvenido al foro.

@sebasrdrz
Games in the lobby will have a chip amount plus the ticket emblem as the buy in. e.g. 2.5K/:tickets:. Choose a game to suit your ticket value, Click on Register and you will be given a choice to REGISTER USING TICKET or REGISTER USING CHIPS. Select to ticket option and play.
Good Luck.
Los juegos en el lobby tendrán una cantidad de fichas más el emblema del boleto como entrada. 2.5K/:entradas:. Elija un juego que se adapte al valor de su boleto, haga clic en Registrarse y se le dará la opción de REGISTRARSE CON UN TICKET o REGISTRARSE CON CHIPS. Seleccione la opción de boleto y juegue.
Buena suerte.