How do tournament tickets work?

I’ve been playing replay poker for a few months now and have won many low stake tournaments and reached level 50 yet I still don’t know how to use tournament tickets or what they’re used for bc when I try to use them for tournaments it says I have zero.

1 Like

The ticket has to match the tournament buy-in amount. For example, you should be able to use a 20k ticket to enter any tournament with a buy-in of exactly 20k.

1 Like

The ticket has to match the tournament buy-in amount. For example, you should be able to use a 2.5K ticket or a 5K ticket, etc, etc, to enter any tournament with a buy-in of exactly the ticket amount.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

@TashreeqB13

The above posts are both correct although they briefly explain how tickets work. For a more complete explanation you can refer to the Help Center write-up.

You mentioned you are new and may be unaware of this feature which can be accessed by using your dropdown menu which is located in the upper righthand corner of the Lobby page.
Here is the explanation for using Tickets earned.

Also, you should be aware of ticket expirations which is explained below.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Can someone help me lol. I can see how many tickets i have BUT how do you know what amount they are for, expire etc… ALSO, these tickets we get for summer week 2 or something, what are they for? Thank You for helping me anyone:).

The links Smooth gives above should answer your question Bill…

1 Like

This thread will probably get merged into the other topic, but if you click on your profile photo on the main site, click on Bank, scroll down to find Statistics box.

Screenshot_2023-06-17_10-31-39

It will show in there how many tickets you have and their expiry time.

The Marathon tournament tickets, if you win one or more in this week (week 1) from the June Marathon tournaments, it gives you tickets to be able to enter next week’s Marathon tournaments, from which you can get Finals tickets.

2 Likes

Beer, u explained the best lol. I know what tickets are used for, keep dumping them and getting more lol because i thought they expired in 30 days lol. I got some of these Marathon tickets, guess i will use them next week…Again, Beer, ty and u explain VERY good:)

1 Like

No problem, glad to be of help. Good luck.

1 Like

Excuse my ignorance, but what are tournament tickets? I can’t seem to find any information as to what they do and what they are. Thanks.

2 Likes

@ddaafternoons

You can win different denomination Tickets and use them in other tournaments instead of chips. The tickets used have to be for the same tournament buy-in amounts as the ticket value e.g., 2 5k tickets can’t be used in a 10k tournament or a 50k ticket can’t be used in a 20k tournament and expect the difference to be added to your bank.

Realize the tickets have a time sensitive expiration limit. You can find the expirations on your Bank drop down menu in the upper right of the Lobby page. So, you need to use 'em or lose 'em. The current June Marathon Promo has additional usage conditions noted on the Promo page.

I hope this helps.

5 Likes

Most questions concerning poker play can be found in the drop down menu (located beside you’re avatar, top right corner) under ‘Getting Started’ or ‘Help Center’.
From the Help Center under Playing in Games and Tournaments and under The Different Types of Games and Tournaments is the following:

Satellite Tournaments

Satellite Tournaments are qualifying multi-table tournaments where players are awarded ticket prizes that grant entry into bigger tournaments. We currently offer two kinds of satellites:

• Freerolls
  • Satellites

Eligible tournaments that accept tickets are found in the MTT Lobby and identified by the ticket icon in the Buy-In column.

Screenshot_2023-03-29_at_9.58.25_AM.png

So, in this graph you can enter a Satellite tournament with either a 2.5k ticket or 2.5k chips, in order to win a 20k ticket which you can use in most other tournaments with a 20k buy in. The guaranteed payout is 5 tickets worth 20k. This means that when there are five players left, the tournament ends and each of the five players gets a 20k ticket.

2 Likes

To put it simply, when you register for a tournament, it gives you the option to pay in Chips or with a Ticket. 2500, 5000, 10000, whichever ticket/s you have in your inventory, you can use any time to register for a tournament before they expire.

Screenshot_2023-06-16_10-39-46

3 Likes

Acquiring Tickets becomes addicting. I used to entertain myself years ago and tried to see how far I could trade up with my Tickets. I started with the Freeroll tickets won which I think were 2.5k and kept trading up. You can keep trading up to 5k, 10k, 7.5k etc., up to 250k but, that was several years ago.

Btw, I’m easily entertained.

3 Likes

ok, need help, won a ticket last week for tournaments this week, used it last night and won another one for i guess bigger tournament next week… Anyone know when this bigger tournament is and what we can win? Thank You for the help.

Hi @bill8888,

If you’re referring to the ticket for the June Marathon Final Ticket, the event will be this coming Sunday, June 25th. I have below the page for this event.

The prize structure will depend on the number of players who registered just like with other similar tournaments. We will display the lobby page 72 hours before the event and registration will be available 24 hours prior. I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You, i appreciate it:) and yes, that is the ticket:)

1 Like