How does one acquire a 15K ticket?

I’ve noticed the 15k buy-in tourneys have a ticket icon next to them; but I’ve never seen a satellite to 15k, so how exactly does one nab these elusive tickets?

2 Likes

@st0ner64

Good question. I just asked Sarah and she said the following.

"You can win 2.5K, 5K, 7.5K, 20K, 50K, or 250K tournament tickets in Satellite or Freeroll tournaments. Satellite and Freeroll tournaments are qualifying multi-table tournaments where players are awarded ticket prizes. Some of the satellite tournaments that we currently offer are:

• 100K Free Satellite
  • Satellite to 7.5K MTT
  • Satellite to 20K MTT
  • Satellite to 50K MTT
  • Satellite to 250K MTT"

What are tickets and how do I use them? – Replay Poker

I’ve been playing here for years and the elusive 15k tickets have always bugged me, seeing as there is, conceivably, no way to attain one.

2 Likes

Strange that there isn’t any tickets of that value if there are tournaments with that buy-in. Also there should be a 10.000 value ticket also, it would be a nice round low number.

1 Like

Is it possible to use a combination of smaller tickets. i.e., 2 x 7.5k’s or 3 x 5k’s to accomplish the buy in of 15k? Not sure. Just an idea.

No, as far as I’m aware, you can only register using a single ticket of the required buy-in value.

@CleanLivin

This isn’t allowed and is noted in the Link in my previous post above.

Well that figures. The older I get, the lower my comprehension and short term memory levels. My apologies.

During the Santa’s ticket grab promotion a few years back the was a game that offered a 15K ticket and I did win two actually :slight_smile:

Since the tickets have a shelf life of about 4 years there may still be a few out there hense they are still accepted.

Thank you Southwestmba. I figured it must have been a special prize for a past promotion or a one-off thing. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

1 Like