CONTEST - A rose by any other name

My family name is “Bell”. With tongue in cheek humor, I named my older dog “Taco”. The younger dog is Taco’s nephew. I named him “Junior”. Hence, my handle, “TacoJr”.

1 Like

kccomputing - my company name. My first 2 initials and “computing”

It’s simple. I have a mellow personality and nature. that’s where it derived

Chuck is my fathers name and 1554 is a number issued to me when woking in Nickel mines in Canada in the 60s

I used to live in a little mountainside community where in the middle of the winter they had outhouse races. Everyone builds an outhouse with skis, the required “seat”, toilet paper and a team of pushers behind it. Then they race down main street trying not to run anyone over or tip over. Yes the winner that year was the Crapinator. That was me until Replay suggested I stop being so vulgar and changed my name to Carpinator. And now, sigh, everyone thinks I’m a bottom feeding fish. C’est la vie!

3 Likes

My name was chosen to reflect my bank account (In The Red) NtheRed,doesn’t say much for my poker skills lol

1 Like

As a musician, this was my stage name. ( A friend of Freewheeling Frank)

I chose the name Dan Glebitz because I love playing with names that make people smile. I have many ‘Pseudonyms’, but this one refers to my nether regions!! Say it quickly and you get Danglybits. i often sign off on emails with this tag as people always come back at me and ask my about my choice of sign-offs.
Hope it made you guys at the office smile and maybee the 100,000 chips!.

My surname is Day and the first tourney I won (on a previous site) I got lucky with a diamond flush, so I threw the 2 together for this site. The idea was that it would be lucky…looks like I’m going to have to just improve my game and ditch the luck plan.

My
name comes from where I live Concon in Chile… Boring I know !

I use to be an avid fisherman, since i was ten, now i just collect old tackle, one of my favorite lures was a Daredevil! so added my first name Ray

I choose mrzick because I always wanted to be respected and zick is the first 4 of my last name, besides MrZ was taken. And there was way to many Ziggy’s. So I do get respect but I could use more, right?

I am 6ft 3 inches tall and weight is 375 pounds, my hand span from little finger to the thump is 10 inches, thus bigpawpaw, and 64 is my age when I learned how to use the net. By the way I am 75 today.

1 Like

i ride a 1949 Harley Davidson Panhead

I am an Ordained Minister, Reverend TJ Young, hence RevTJ

My user name is as it say’s just julie having no middle name, my mother wanted to call me julie anne but having the surname robins my initials would have been jar so what you see is what you get justjulie!

1 Like

My name originated with a war game i play on Facebook “War Commander”…Since my name is Rose and i am a mother…name just sort of happened…the WC after the name is in reference to the game

Back in 2011 I met Grace Lee Whitney, the original actress on the original Star Trek series. If you google her, you will see the blond bun on her head that she was famous for in the Star Trek series. She was living in a small community outside my city and we both were using a gym for our old age problems. She gave me her book to read which told her life story and what it was like to work in Hollywood. Very interesting lady, Grace never met a stranger. When she walked into the gym EVERYONE knew Grace had arrived. Most people called her Whitney. I took a picture of her for my phone so when she called me I could see her picture on my phone screen. That was on a Wednesday and on Friday when I arrived at the gym I was told she had passed away the day before in her sleep. Very interesting lady and I wanted to honor her name by using it.

1 Like

I chose 29 because it is a prime number

Easy question to answer. My nickname for years has been Deege (pronounced as one syllable), which is the pronunciation of my initials, dj. Several years ago it became a trend and Deege was showing up everywhere so I added the “r” (making the pronunciation “DEE-ger”) to distinguish from the copycats.