7 Card Stud payouts

So, Once you het 25 you get 1777. Not bad, But when you finish in 9th place, 16 places better you only get a slightly better payout at 2777. That is just ridiculous and cheap by Replay. There needs to be a better payout for this game considering how difficult it is. Its hard enough when we all can’t control the bring ins. I had 16 bring in to finish in 9th and still only got a win on 3 of those bring ins. This needs to be rectified in my opinion. Too difficult to finish in the top 10 and only get a the payout that is given.

2 Likes

Hey Howie
16 bring ins in a stud game must have been pretty brutal I feel your pain :), I personally think 7 card stud is the hardest to win, so many things can go right or wrong. But the pay outs are pretty much set in stone based on the amount at stake, the only prize worth winning is first place. The only way this could be different is if there were less places to win prizes I think, such as only 10 places paid etc. For a lot of people new to the site or 7 card stud this will be there introduction to the game and a thousand or so prize maybe mean something to them, for you and I and similar it’s hardly a blip on our chip total. But I do see where you frustration comes from.
All the best
Mark

That is why i LOVE 7 stud, it makes a player actually think and look at all the other players cards etc…Bingo players cannot play this game:).

3 Likes

So the payouts for Royal and Holdem is at 30, 22, and 14. With 7 card stud it should be something similar. Like 25, 15, 8. Just my opinion. haven’t played Hi/lo yet, but as often as I get low cards for the bring in, I might be good at it LOL. I actually had a bring in last night when my low card was a 7. WTH?

2 Likes

True. But they still try LOL.

1 Like

Hi Howie, stud hilo is a fine game, give it a try :), generally in the early rounds of betting folk play both hi and lo hands but towards the end mostly only lo hands, looking for lo straights 23456 A2345 etc, but even if you don’t hit your straight, you can win plenty chips from the lo hand (in the later stages), when the bring in and bets are huge.
GL ma pal
Mark

1 Like

I feel this. For me, stud / stud h/l are my favorite games. I wonder why all other MTTs (freerolls) pay to 30 & any stud game only pays to 25. I think it’s much tougher in stud games. Also, I’m gonna hunt down the guy who thought that low card brings in was a good idea instead of blinds. 9 in a row at over 2k per bring is brutal.

2 Likes

Your right about that, lucky we get to see a few of their cards lol:).

Yep, my favorite games 2:)

1 Like