100k CONTEST POLL: What is your poker goal for 2023?

Seems to me I’ve responded to this, but just in case that is my brain going haywire again, lo… I play Poker HERE because I consider it one of my ‘brain exercises’, along with the puzzles and such that I do as I age into oblivion - hoping against hope (lol) that I can somehow stay on this side of the grass for a little more time than I probably deserve…

There really ought to be an edit button - AFTER posting…

Me to as i only play for fun

I marked others, because I didn’t see the option that said to improve my game more every day through training.

Learn and win.

je joue pour le plaisire
Translate:
I play for fun

Improving my site ranking
I enjoy playing daily

I’ve played poker for the last 69 years. Even though I’ve made a lot of money, my main goal was to enjoy myself.

2 Likes

1 st place on the site

Want to up my game and rating this year.

1 Like

Everyone plays differently and then you have the reckless players that don’t care because it’s not real money. Then once you start figuring people out they move you to a different table.

Just to play and have fun and hopefully more often than the last few monhs.

2 Likes

Buy gold is to win a tournament and get a seat at the poker table with the professionals

the bluffers from brazil and argentina drive me nuts

Well, since we’re only playing for fun, I might as well play to make the maximum chips I can. So I’m planning to reach the 10M mark before the end of the year.

1 Like

play more professionally

Jogando somente para acabar com a graça dos allwinners
Translation
Playing just to kill the allwinners

I would like to win more tournaments, or at the very least, end in the money. What I like the most is to reach the final table, that gives me a thrill

2 Likes

playing more ring games for daily bonus

1 Like

win