- Register not registering but giving it you! - re. gist. ER and it is question 1, not 4
Number 4 begins with the letter s, and think what is sweet!
Success + ions = Successions
What is the period of time you are in the womb before birth called?
I can only think of suggestions.
Always easy when you know the answer!!
So sug is sugar without the right part. But what’s the womb period?
Absolutely! I actually always think my questions are sooooooo easy. LOL
Gestation + remove at
You know I thought of every single prenatal word except gestation? lol. Nice one!
I actually had the answer yesterday already, but I couldn’t see the “gestation”, and I didn’t want to overflow the thread with my wild guesses. LOL
But you confirmed it by talking about “womb”.
I had the answer since gestation, but I forgot it now that I’m an adult
Here are some easy ones for you
All poker relaterd.
- After the crash, the plane got deformed (5 letters)
- Could almost be said about my dog. Almost. (5 letters)
- Which reminds me, where are my keys? (8 letters)
- A type of players, not necessarily from the UK (6 letters)
- What I lost earlier, I gave a title to (7 letters)
There is where my keys (and many other things) are. LOL
OK, now I must work. Darn!
And while the cryptic solvers are busy with this quiz, here’s another one for the fantasy and sci-fi lovers. @yiazmat hint hint
Name the show:
- 4 very powerful sisters
- Always messing with the timeline from Earth
- Always messing with the timeline from Space
- Only he and his family can see their true faces
- If one of them dies, their entire sire line dies with them
- His daughter the tribrid is now in a special school
- The witches fought the Antichrist
- Who needs eyes to fight evil?
- He left his kingdom to work in a police station
- A very funny multi-talented man is now the captain of a spaceship
- Drawing? (dr + owing)