Folded out of a winning hand!

cocodrie

Why are you accusing moderators of cheating and sabotage? On what ground? Your accusing is very heavy and insulting and it is a lie.

Moderators are normal players in the game, same like you are, we can not let you fold, we have no influence on the game or on your play, we can not mark players to lose. Moderators are regular players, that is the reason they became moderator, they spend their free time helping players and the site.

When you have problems with folding hands (or other problems) better check your own software, speed and connection. The program runs in flash, so your own software is very important. Not all problems are on the side of ReplayPoker. And if you have other programs running on your computer it can affect your play also, if you always have open other programs close them all, re-start, open ReplayPoker only and see if it goes better.

For what i read you have this problem often. Better send your computer specification, info about your speed, your kind of connection and software you use to support, maybe the staff can help and give you advice to solve your problem.

I don’t understand. Sometimes you admit there is bug and sometimes you blame it on the user’s internet connection. For you info, I have an internet connection checker. It runs in the background constantly. It informs me when the connection is broken. I do not run other applications while playing ReplayPoker. I do not have any other web pages open while playing ReplayPoker.

There are problems with this site and the connectivity. Especially when many, many players are actively seated at your tables. That has been admitted to by the folks at ReplayPoker. So, you blame users when it is convenient and refund others when you deem it fair.

The problem I experienced was when betting against one particular player. That is not coincidence. And, I can state factually it was not my internet connectivity. I was folded out by somebody who was looking out for the other player. Not very good sportmanship.

Now, who could that be if not a moderator or somebody else with access to the system? If moderators do not have system privileges allowing them to force fold players hands, I apologize. But, somebody out there certainly has those privileges and certainly uses them to aggravate.

You can not write everything you want. You are accusing moderators of cheating and sabotage the game for players. That is a lie and a totally not acceptable accusation.

I’m a player (and most of the moderators) since many years and also moderator for a couple of years and won all my chips by fair play. And i really not like to be called a cheater or as a person who sabotage the game for other players. That is not what moderators deserve and i see such accusation as an insult.

Instead of writing accusations and spreading rumors about marked players

you can save a hand and send it with all info to the staff (email support or by using the ? in the header) Tech team can investigate and try to find the the problem or what happened. That is the way to solve problems, no matter if this issue is on the side of ReplayPoker of on your side.

I have the same problem give me a fix

when do we get an answer.

I too was folded out of winning hands in a tournament. it happened just today. Not only was I folded out but, I was sent to “Away and Post” at least five times after being folded out. Lost a lot of chips. Conversation here and at the active games indicates this happens a lot. Funny thing, it is always winning hands. If you ask for a fix well, read the above. It is always your fault. No matter what the proof, it is your fault. Pity those who buy chips. I never, ever will buy chips here.

This site is rigged.

Yes it happens to me fairly regularly, and always with winning hands, which suggests maybe a hack. I’ve been reading site suggestions on the reasons for this, it’s happened to too many people. Last night in a 100k game, wouldn’t let me bet my 3 sixes, eventually lost to two pair. that was the second, winning hand in a row to not except my bet.

your answers are crap, I have been in and bet or checked in time and it has folded me out and cost me not only the hand but the game. Sometimes it shows the cards and that they are folded before they even show up to me. We all love this site but it is really getting old getting screwed every day. Now I lose connections constantly I am on a new lap top with mifi and there is no reason why but it so constant that I am ready to find a new site with less problems.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Folded Out Of A Win. Dear ReplayPoker,

This is a feedback on a game I played. This is not about the chips lost as it is just a small amount.

After I clicked “Call”, the game ended with my hand as “Fold”.

The game can be viewed here: https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/repl…

I was on the Chrome browser.

Thank you,
Tim

Here’s another one for the records of getting timed out and not having adequate time of delay of game to reconnect

https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/140329086 (fast forward to next hand and tell me why I would want to sit out and have this player (edit)gank my chip stack?)

I also have been folded out of winning hands,

It happen all the time, I don’t think every played who complains has hit the wrong button, I know i don’t but my check and fold button will check itself,

It’s most likely due to connection issues, or performance issues on your pc/mac/chromebook. Flash is a resource hog, so that’s why we’re working on an html5 client to replace it, coming later this year.